Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Had to ask Twitter to find a snippet of her. She doesn't seem very Mussolini-like or even Trump-like, but she's on the right so I'm told she's a far right fascist and if you disagree we will silence and cancel you...: What she quoted (source):
Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer. - G.K. Chesterton
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:10 pm She doesn't seem very Mussolini-like or even Trump-like, but she's on the right so I'm told she's a far right fascist and if you disagree we will silence and cancel you...:
Her political party is descendant from 1940's era fascist parties. I'm not super familiar with how much, etc. But that's the fascism connection I've heard.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Ah, so propaganda.

Not being snarky, but if she isn't saying or doing fascist things and all that can pointed to is her party's history, well, that's pretty flimsy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Here's Critical Drinker's take on movie sexism and wokeness.

I suspect he read a real criticism word for word, while elegantly disproving every point at the same time.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

She's been posting the strategic heart pics for long time. Did she post without them?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Jim Norton described her vagina as looking like Bill Murray's mouth in Caddyshack, which is hilarious.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:14 pm Jim Norton described her vagina as looking like Bill Murray's mouth in Caddyshack, which is hilarious.
:shock:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

I just sit to pee, but let my dong hang over the edge of the toilet so I pee everywhere.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I never pee indoors. Might as well have a sign around your neck that says "I'm so gay."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Boy and girl wear same outfit to school to see what happens.

As a father of three girls, I can confirm there is a bias when it comes to what girls wear versus what boys wear.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Well, they're different. Even my hippie liberal gf admits that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

So this one's easy, and both should have been written up.

I keep trying to explain to my daughter that leggings aren't pants, but I feel like I just have to give up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Emily Ratajkowski, who is blazing hot, just got divorced and is acting really low class about it.

Why do women celebrate divorce? Their whole lives they spend dreaming of marriage. They preach marriage and true love constantly. They hammer that "one man for one woman forever" message, then when divorce comes they act like they're free of a prison.

Be more hypocritical.

Here's another bit of wisdom from her.

Bet you didn't even know you wanted to fuck a guy (or girl if you're a woman reading this). Thankfully, she's here to tell you what you want.

Hands down an absolutely gorgeous woman, but please, be more than that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, I'd apply, and if she wants to explore her bisexuality, I'm OK with that, too. :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »