Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Lots of women would tell this woman how beautiful and brave she is and it's all a load of shit. She's not beautiful. She's unhealthy and she's going to die young unless she does something. However, she's also not a threat to all the women who call her beautiful, and that's really what that whole movement is about. "Let that chick be fat. None of the guys I'm after will want to fuck her. Plus, when/if I gain weight I can claim 'body positivity' and shame/cancel anyone that says I need to lose weight."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I saw a cartoon the other day. Three women are talking, nothing but compliments to each other. One walks away, the other two start talking shit about the third behind her back.

Next panel, three guys talking. Insulting each other incessantly. One walks away , the other two start talking how the third is a really cool guy, when he can't hear.

That's what is happening when women publicly praise the obese one.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I wish I could find the guy so I could warn him. This is as big a red flag as it gets.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

She... already has a ring on her engagement finger?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Yep, and to be fair to her, that hobbit Sam Friedman was banging got herself a billionaire, so...

But this woman, who clearly left her boobs at home or she's hiding them in her chin, better make her guy pancakes daily and then suck him off while he's eating them.

What kind of person has the audacity to demand a $40-50K engagement ring?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Last night, bar.... someone in the group actually said to me, "What's the patriarchy ever done for society?"

Without missing a beat I alnswered, "Electricity, indoor plumbing, roads, construction of buildings, the us constitution, modern society, and pest control."

They weren't amused, but didn't have a response. I didn't care if any of them liked me. Heh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:40 pm "What's the patriarchy ever done for society?"
This line of thinking is so stupid that I genuinely wonder how a person who says and believes this has not died from forgetting to breathe.

Feminism is toxic. It is essentially socially accepted bigotry and ignorance.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

In my brain that conversation was python's "What has Rome ever done for us," but I'm sure none of that particular crowd would have seen it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Yet another of the countless examples of hypocrisy from women:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:14 pm This is what a cuck looks like.

When your oddly kind of attractive, yet unattractive wife lets all the other men available to her do whatever they want and you stick around... Listen, to each their own, but this isn't "I like to watch", this is "She was banging everyone behind my back and mocking my dick to them". Maybe he feels bad about whatever incident took her lips?

Back to her, her sexual aggressiveness is kind of hot and she seems to have a good body, but she's a piece of shit human being with clear issues.
She's suing claiming she is the victim of grooming.

Is there any group in the world better at making things about themselves than white women? Perpetual fucking victims who somehow are always either the offender or benefit from the offender's actions.

BTW, she needs to go blonde again because she's way ugly as a brunette.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

JFC
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Seduction = grooming
Politeness = grooming
Saying hi = grooming

Victimhood reigns.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Texas university cancelled a drag show because they say it's exactly as offensive as blackface.

Heyo.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I've been hearing that comparison being made more often. It's interesting. I think it's bullshit, but not completely bullshit.

A comedian years and years ago made a joke asking why transvestites think all women are Mae West or something to that effect. Point being, there are definitely gender stereotypes at play. Stereotypes are bad, right?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I was thinking about that the other day

If a white woman wears dreads, and says it's because she just loves the style, then she's an evil cultural appropriator.

If a man decides she's a woman because it just feels right for her, she's strong and so so brave. Bonus points if she's an athlete now competing against biology females.

It feels like there's a definite disconnect in the social justice community over what's right and wrong, and when.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

If we tried to list all the logic flaws and contradictions among the woke and social justice crowd we would run out of space on the internet...

I find it rather interesting that very large groups exist on the left who are firmly against other left groups, but they don't get as much coverage. For example: Feminists who are against the transfemale movement. LGB who think Q is bullshit (based on my own experience, this is all of them). LGBQ who want nothing to do with T+ because they are completely different things (sexual attraction vs sexual identity).

There is evidence that some of these groups are larger than their counterparts, yet only official narratives get pushed. Why? Who determines that? Someone is doing it. For example, I truly don't know anyone who is accepting of neopronouns, yet the "official" word is that they're to be accepted. Who the fuck decided that?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

All professional correspondence I've had recently, the other person is listing their pronouns in their email signatures. Colleges and such. So far I'm yet to see anything "nonstandard."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I've yet to see pronouns in official business emails, but I have seen them on LinkedIn.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Empowerment!
Believe Women!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »