Ch-ch-ch-China

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Have Japan + China ever liked each other?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Have Japan + China ever liked each other?
Pretty sure that a hard no.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Protests begin in Hong Kong.

Let's see how peacefully they get treated.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

FBI slams China's cyberattacks.

Expect nothing to happen.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Huawei and ZTE equipment have been found with spyware inside...multiple times.

Tencent has been involved in multiple spying scandals for the Chinese government.

TikTok has been spying on people's devices. What is TikTok most known for? People making videos of them using other people's IP to get likes.

Roblox is jointly owned by Tencent, and IP theft is standard in Roblox. They get around the legalities of it by making their users the creators. They then can claim ignorance when IP is stolen/used illegally, and still profit off of it.

China is in a land dispute with India that is escalating.

China is known to oppress their people.

China recently hammered tariffs on Australian products when Australia had the guts to demand a full investigation into what China knew and covered up about the C-19 outbreak.

Slavery and internment camps exist in China right now.

Tencent is part owner of Epic Games and their launcher has been caught spying on computers and security vulnerabilities on the platform are numerous.

China was recently found to still be making CFCs in violation of world wide laws and treaties.

China is artificially building islands and then claiming them as their land to expand their territory in the East and South China Sea.

China is currently feuding with Japan over some islands and who owns them.

China is forcibly taking over Hong Kong.

China is the undisputed leader in corporate espionage, IP theft, and music/software piracy.

China is perpetually in a dispute with Taiwan.

China lied to the world about C-19 possibly causing more deaths than should have occurred.

Where is the world in condemning China?
GORDON
Site Admin

China

Post by GORDON »

Trump was getting tough on China, so China released their virus on the world.

:-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Where is the world in condemning China?
Srsly.

Also...
China opened a new front in the region’s territorial disputes with a new claim in nearby Bhutan, an ally of India.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Indian army just banned the following list of apps:

Make note of #37. That's technically where the Epic Games Store would fall. Not super important at the moment, but if our government is looking at banning apps, I'm guessing the list will be similar.

If TikTok and Roblox get banned I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh as my kids cry. :D I cannot stand those IP stealing apps.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: If TikTok and Roblox get banned I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh as my kids cry.
We don't let our kids use them. They each have Hangouts + FB Messenger Kids. But that's it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Amazon tells employees to remove TikTok from their phones.

Aren't they all too old for TikTok? Well, aside from the kids they use in their Chinese manufacturing...
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Amazon tells employees to remove TikTok from their phones.

Aren't they all too old for TikTok? Well, aside from the kids they use in their Chinese manufacturing...
Just announced that that email was "sent in error." Hmmmm
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

China retaliates against U.S. for sanctions.

So far, each country is just sanctioning specific people.

Again I will ask, where is the rest of the world to condemn China? Europe sure does love to pretend they're morally and intellectually superior to the U.S., but when push comes to shove, they're all talk.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

US orders immediate closure of Chinese consulate in Houston.

This is a good read and will renew some faith in the US government finally being sick of China's shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Fuck China.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

World power retaliates like a spoiled child.

US arrests Chinese scientist and continues accusing China of sucking.

Europe is now finally doing something and the EU is now going to start banning Chinese equipment in their communications. China is threatening to retaliate against them too. (I"d post the link, but I read the story Monday.)
GORDON
Site Admin

China

Post by GORDON »

You know... If China no longer has the global markets that make it worthwhile for China to not attack....
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

This was on our local mom board last week. I suggested it was just fake sales for Amazon reviews, etc. Seems to be much widerspread this time around. Fuck China.