Ch-ch-ch-China

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

It's weird we haven't discussed the Chinese balloons.

2 were "carrying payloads", which is super interesting.

China trying to gaslight U.S.

It'd be absolutely awesome if a U.S. official publicly responded with, "No, we're not flying balloons over China. Unlike them we don't steal our technology, we develop it. Thus, we have satellites capable of taking pictures and don't need to fly balloons like it's the early 1900s."

FYI, a U.S. general did not rule out these craft being extraterrestrial.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

China's been at war with the US for 40 years now. Maybe soon the US will act like it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Troy »

It was fun to get all hyped about the "Tic Tac aliens" but it's time to face the facts. It's the giant industrial superpower who spies all the time, excessively so, even by USA Patriot act standards. Seems straightforward to Occam's razor this one. Its just been China the whole time. The jet stream blows the balloons right over the Pacific to the USA.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

I like the stormtroopers just chillin and waiting for the tow truck.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Troy »

I mean, ok, but they should be wearing black pilot uniforms, and there should be ONE of them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:10 pm I mean, ok, but they should be wearing black pilot uniforms, and there should be ONE of them.
There's always one conspiracy theorist who just can't accept a video as truth!
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

BTW, does anyone buy the story that "we may not be able to reach the debris"?

I mean, not for a second do I believe that horseshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:38 am BTW, does anyone buy the story that "we may not be able to reach the debris"?

I mean, not for a second do I believe that horseshit.
Maybe the stuff in Alaska.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

The US military has their own airships. I was expecting a lasso-then-pop-it situation.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Cakedaddy »

Now that that pilot has shot the balloon, do you think he'll be tasked with flying through some floating rings next?
Troy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:38 am BTW, does anyone buy the story that "we may not be able to reach the debris"?
Read an interesting theory that it's a diplomatic move. One Chinese balloon shoot-down is a one-off. Shooting down 4 of them might actually escalate things. So there's only one Chinese balloon shot down, and 3 others are "unknown"
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:44 pm
Read an interesting theory that it's a diplomatic move. One Chinese balloon shoot-down is a one-off. Shooting down 4 of them might actually escalate things. So there's only one Chinese balloon shot down, and 3 others are "unknown"
Interesting. That tracks considering China isn't discussing the others.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:53 pm China's military is "Ready to fight".
Goodbye, Taiwan.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Do we think Biden lets it happen? Does our military get sent? Do we respond politically?

Honestly, we can't go fight that war. We've already depleted supplies of ammo and weapons between leaving tons of stuff behind in Afghanistan and giving it to Ukraine. Additionally, the military is currently understaffed and recruiting numbers are down because Americans are so brilliant we've prioritized going to college, studying useless majors, and going into massive debt rather than joining the military and getting free training/money for college.

Between that and the toothless U.N. there's only one way to stop a Chinese invasion of Taiwan: Get together with all the other first world countries and sign an agreement that all will immediately ban ALL Chinese goods and services if China invades Taiwan (or any other nearby country). I mean fully embargo everything Chinese and any companies that work with or in China. Would it hurt the world? Yep, but you either do something to get them in check or you continue slowly bending over as they continue to do whatever they want without consequences.