Ch-ch-ch-China

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Don't look now, but an R has done something people on both sides will (should) support.

He calls out NBC for not airing ads critical of China during Olympics.
"Just outside the show, rape, genocide, slave labor -- American companies are drunk on Chinese dollars – entangled with Communist dictators committing atrocities," Waltz says in the ad.
Shame on the rest of the "unbiased" MSM that they aren't also reporting this story.

UPDATE: Yahoo has picked up the story. Don't expect to see it on MSNBC, duh. We'll see if Pelosi allows CNN to run with it or not.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Also, if Eileen Gu wants to represent China, don't come back to America.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

On the surface, I agree. However, I'm not 100% sure after reading what she's trying to do. She may be a bit misguided?

I personally think she'd inspire more people by showing off the life one can have if allowed the freedom of choice rather than draping herself in the flag of an oppressive government currently using slaves and committing genocide.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

Some of you got raging boners as soon as he called China a "totalitarian surveillance state." BM is apparently soft on crime since he listed that as a negative.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:59 pm Some of you got raging boners as soon as he called China a "totalitarian surveillance state."
Surveillance, sure. Totalitarian, no.

Some dude was throwing his car into curves in our neighborhood, wrapped his car around a tree. I went out to see what it was, since it was < 1 block from our house (heard the bang, not the squealing beforehand). Some other neighbors were there already. Someone checked on the driver, and the driver bolted. Maybe he was just stupid and ran, maybe it was stolen, maybe he was drunk, who knows.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

I was just thinking about what would be a fun plot twist in the Russia-Ukraine war that just started.

China sees Russia's military engaged there, Russia's economy toppling, and decides to invade Russia from the South. They could very easily cut Russia in half and just declare all of Eastern Russia as theirs now. They know the rest of the world wouldn't do shit. The only thing they'd have to worry about is Putin's crazy ass launching nukes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:32 am They could very easily cut Russia in half and just declare all of Eastern Russia as theirs now.
The problem is that eastern Russia is largely garbage, except maybe Vladivostok.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:54 am
Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:32 am They could very easily cut Russia in half and just declare all of Eastern Russia as theirs now.
The problem is that eastern Russia is largely garbage, except maybe Vladivostok.
That works in their favor. Eastern Europe is a frozen wasteland, but there are tons of resources and loads of land. Those things could be critical for an overpopulated country with a large slave labor force and who produces CFCs which are warming the planet. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:38 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:54 am
That works in their favor. Eastern Europe is a frozen wasteland, but there are tons of resources and loads of land. Those things could be critical for an overpopulated country with a large slave labor force and who produces CFCs which are warming the planet. :D
Fair.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Tiananmen Square protestor murdered in NYC.

Coincidence or assassination?
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Foreign investors are pulling out of China in record numbers.

Their support of Russia is cited as a big reason.

I can think of a dozen more reasons your money shouldn't have been there in the first place.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah. Took a lot of straws to break that camels back.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

I bet the amount is big, but the overall percentage is tiny.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Those pictures are just weird.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

U.S. Coast Guard is tool #1 to stopping Chinese expansion.

Posting this mostly just to throw this line from the article at Catt:
Crewmembers aboard the US Coast Guard Cutter Myrtle Hazard stand watch on the bridge while underway in Oceania.
:D