Ch-ch-ch-China

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

I sure hope they enjoy their trip to Atlantis!

Maybe they'll bring back some mermaids!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

China's population is actually going to decrease for the first time in a long time.

You guys probably know, but a lot of people don't know that China's one child policy, which no longer exists, was pretty short sighted. What happens in a male dominated society when families are only allowed one child? Lots of dudes, very few women. This led to Chinese people kidnapping other people's daughters so they could raise they as mates for their sons. (There's a documentary on Netflix or Prime about it.)

China's population is about to freefall for a few years until the three child policy starts paying off.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Some money is missing in China.

You know, it's probably easier to have a kick ass economy when you're not accountable to anyone.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

What's interestingest is that they're using their mandatory, official government COVID tracking app to suppress the riots.

Like what the conspiracy people in the USA have said would happen here.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

FBI and MI5 chiefs warn about Chinese spying.
Top US and British law enforcement officials met with private business and academic leaders Wednesday to call attention to what they said is the serious security and economic threat posed by China, which is seeking to steal their intellectual property and influence politics in western countries.
Broken record time... HOW IS THIS NOT AN ACT OF WAR?!?!?!?!

I realize doing something immediate against China could have very negative economic ramifications, so start privately working with U.S. corporations and telling them to pull out of China. Stop buying Chinese goods, particularly tech. Ban TikTok and other Chinese based apps (Stop asking the big tech companies to do it and force them due to real national security concerns. Then have their next big OS updates break the existing apps.). Work with your allies to have them do the same. Start slowly starving China's economy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:34 am Broken record time... HOW IS THIS NOT AN ACT OF WAR?!?!?!?!
Srsly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Let's be honest, the food we're given here in the U.S. is pretty fucking disgusting.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

I do a whole bunch of things from scratch. My diet not disgusting, personally. But I know most people aren't as awesome and renaissance manny as me. I blame poor parenting, and the fact home-ec isn't mandatory in schools..... but then the government doesn't want people coming up self sufficient, do they.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Who wouldn't want to live in China?
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Amid threats from China, Pelosi is visiting Taiwan.

They've gone so far as to say they would shoot her plane down.

I triple dog dare them.

China offered to build a lovely garden in DC...just one thing...

How is this not a direct act of war? Why are Chinese products still allowed to be purchased in the U.S. or anywhere in the free world, particularly technology?
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Quickie protest in China.

CNN really buries the big story here, which is that Xi is about to basically make himself ruler for life.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:48 am CNN really buries the big story here, which is that Xi is about to basically make himself ruler for life.
He laid that groundwork a little while ago, but yeah, this is cementing it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Was the removal of Hu Jintao a power play or due to ill health?

Let's be honest, Hu had no power anymore. Nobody talks about China's leadership and mentions Hu, just Xi. This was probably more a warning to the other politicians in attendance than anything else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

It's truly staggering how this is just accepted and ignored. It should absolutely demand consequences, but nope.