Ch-ch-ch-China

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by GORDON »

I think it's not political to question the morality of patronizing a country using slave labor.

(also applies to any country that uses prisoners as slave labor)
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

China is having Uyghurs extradited back from other countries to enslave them.

So if you were thinking, "Maybe China isn't that bad"...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:11 pm So if you were thinking, "Maybe China isn't that bad"...
Who tf is saying that, that isn't firmly owned by Chinese debt?

Or, as this guy said:

He's probably disappeared now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Troy »

I saw that one, but we shouldn't rule out suicide, even in China. Being responsible for that many deaths can't feel great. I bet the ultra marathoners were Han Chinese, so actual people, in the view of the party.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

I wouldn't touch a Chinese company.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

China: "We own the South China Sea and there are new rules for anyone coming through it."

5 minutes later...

U.S.: "Fuck You."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

US, UK, and Australia aligning against China.
Politico now has a report that the U.S., UK, and Australia are joining a new defense pact against China where they’re share information on advanced tech:

The trio, which will be known by the acronym AUUKUS, will make it easier for the nations to share information and know-how in key technological areas like artificial intelligence, cyber, underwater systems and long-range strike capabilities

One of the people said there will be a nuclear element to the pact in which the U.S. and U.K. share their knowledge of how to maintain nuclear-defense infrastructure.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Fine, let's do it for real. No nukes allowed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »

As the kids say, China doesn't want that smoke.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:27 pm As the kids say, China doesn't want that smoke.
The kids would call it West Taiwan.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ch-ch-ch-China

Post by Leisher »