Russia

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Explosion at biohazard facility
A spokesperson for Vector told ABC News: "There is no danger to life. There is no biological catastrophe. We are working in regular mode."

Vector is one of two known locations that houses live samples of the smallpox virus. The other is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.
No on trusts you, Russia.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

There is no graphite on the ground because an RCMP reactor cannot explode.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Entire government, except Putin, resigns.

The Russian military hacks Burisma.

For some reason CNN reached out to the Biden campaign for a response:
"Now we know that Vladimir Putin also sees Joe Biden as a threat. Any American president who had not repeatedly encouraged foreign interventions of this kind would immediately condemn this attack on the sovereignty of our elections," Biden spokesman Andrew Bates said.
huh?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Russia

Post by Vince »

I'm wondering if the stuff happening in Iran is playing a role in the timing of this. I don't know how, but I know Iran and Russia are pretty chummmy.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Entire government, except Putin, resigns.

The Russian military hacks Burisma.

For some reason CNN reached out to the Biden campaign for a response:
"Now we know that Vladimir Putin also sees Joe Biden as a threat. Any American president who had not repeatedly encouraged foreign interventions of this kind would immediately condemn this attack on the sovereignty of our elections," Biden spokesman Andrew Bates said.
huh?
For some reason I had to read this multiple times to follow. The rep seems to be admitting a link between Biden the candidate and Burisma. Which I thought for the most part they had managed to distance themselves to just Hunter Biden - the sleazy international businessman riding his dad's coat-tails. Not sure that response was thought through well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: For some reason I had to read this multiple times to follow.
Glad it wasn't just me.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Offered bounties to the Taliban to target Americans.
A Russian spy unit paid members of Afghanistan’s Taliban movement to conduct lethal attacks on U.S. troops in that country, according to a classified American intelligence assessment, people familiar with the report said.

The assessment of the role played by Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, in fostering attacks on American soldiers, comes as President Trump is pushing the Pentagon to withdraw a significant portion of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and as U.S. diplomats try to forge a peace accord involving the Taliban and the U.S.-backed Afghan government.

The intelligence assessment regarding Russia’s actions in Afghanistan was delivered to the White House earlier this spring, and until recently had been known only to a handful of officials, a person familiar with it said. Its contents were reported earlier Friday by the New York Times.

It couldn’t be determined whether Russian bounties paid to Taliban fighters resulted in any American combat deaths in Afghanistan.

The White House, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Pentagon declined to comment. Russia’s Embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

At issue is a secretive unit of the GRU that, according to Western officials, has conducted sometimes clandestine lethal operations against Moscow’s adversaries. The same unit, they said, was responsible for the poisoning in the U.K. of Sergei Skripal, a former GRU officer who defected to Britain, and his daughter. Russia has denied involvement.

Revelation of Russia’s alleged actions against U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan prompted criticism of Mr. Trump by Democratic lawmakers.
The administration has known for 3 months, and done nothing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

New cold war?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: New cold war?
I mean, that assumes we have a President who gives a shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Well, at least Biden will to protect his and his son's financial interests in the Ukraine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Russia has attacked over 200 entities related to the 2020 election.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

That's nice for him. One less thing to worry about.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Trump's so jelly right now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Trump's so jelly right now.
Biden wont do shit. He doesn't want to set a precedent.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Wants 13 tech companies to have offices in Moscow.

Probably so they can spy on them easier.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Are they or are they not going to launch a bloody missile laden assault on Ukraine in the coming days?

If they do, it'll be the closest we've come to worldwide annihilation in a hot minute if NATO somehow got pulled in through Romania or Poland or something.

Putin, stop being such a d-bag.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I hope they get Biden's son out of the Ukraine, first.