Dick Pics

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

A filter is being created to remove them from phones.

Mainly the unsolicited ones.

Seriously, who is sending out unsolicited pictures of their dick? Do these guys really think this tactic will make the woman desperate to fuck him? Do these guys know women at all? How are they different from flashers with the overcoats? Are these guys aware Chatterbate/Omegle/etc. exist and they can go there and flash their dicks to people who might actually want to see them? Can't we remove all men (have to be careful not to include ignorant youth in here) that send these out from society and truly be better off?

Interesting that they're trying to criminalize unsolicited dick pics. Makes sense.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by GORDON »

I've been in online dating recently. Apparently A LOT of.guys send unsolicited dick pics.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Interesting that they're trying to criminalize unsolicited dick pics. Makes sense.
Yeah. Apparently this happens a ton on all social media (reddit, twitter, etc) to women if they allow private messages.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

I think it says a lot about someone if they think that's a good move.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by GORDON »

It makes me look really good when I don't.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

I'm not saying sending dick pics is bad.

I'm saying sending unsolicited dick pics is bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm not saying sending dick pics is bad.

I'm saying sending unsolicited dick pics is bad.
I think we are all on the same page...
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

Found out my 16 year old daughter has been sent unsolicited dick pics.

As a sex we are so unbelievably stupid. "How can I ruin my life today? Oh! I'll send a picture of my dick to someone that didn't ask to see it!" (Bonus points for these idiots being underage, and thus, are technically guilty of a felony.)

Plus, does anyone really want to be with the woman who responds positively to receiving an unsolicited dick pic? She's mental and/or diseased.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:55 pm Found out my 16 year old daughter has been sent unsolicited dick pics.
Yay internet. Please ruin their lives.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by GORDON »

When I became single I found out how egregious the problem was... like, every woman ever has been sent unsolicited dick pics. I stood out because I didn't. Imagine that.

So what's the deal? "If it works 1 out of 100 times, then it works?" Or.... is sending it out in the first place... "she saw my cock..." a goal in and of itself?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:10 pm When I became single I found out how egregious the problem was... like, every woman ever has been sent unsolicited dick pics. I stood out because I didn't. Imagine that.

So what's the deal? "If it works 1 out of 100 times, then it works?" Or.... is sending it out in the first place... "she saw my cock..." a goal in and of itself?
Maybe it's like how scammers use terrible english. Catches the low hanging fruit?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:05 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:55 pm Found out my 16 year old daughter has been sent unsolicited dick pics.
Yay internet. Please ruin their lives.
She won't tell me who, which is probably for the best. She does say she deletes the folks who do it, which I do believe. She's not boy crazy and is focused on her own aspirations. She's pretty honest and open with us, so I have no concerns.
GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:10 pm So what's the deal? "If it works 1 out of 100 times, then it works?" Or.... is sending it out in the first place... "she saw my cock..." a goal in and of itself?
I really wish guys would get a clue though. Hell, stop handing them out like the clickers on the Strip hand out their trading cards (holler if you get that now dated reference) and maybe girls might actually ask to see one every now and again.

You can't sell tickets to a ride that anyone and everyone can get for free.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 pm Catches the low hanging fruit?
Again, who sane wants that woman?
GORDON
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by GORDON »

The kind of dude who'd send an unsolicited dick pic.

Remember... there are guys who automate swiping right on every single female tinder profile. These people are not picky.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by Leisher »

Fair point.

Unsolicited dick pics are the new yelling out the car window.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dick Pics

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:24 pm Hell, stop handing them out like the clickers on the Strip hand out their trading cards (holler if you get that now dated reference
They don't click any more, but they'res still a few handing them out.
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:33 pm Fair point.

Unsolicited dick pics are the new yelling out the car window.
yep