I'm offended! & Cancel Culture

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's not discrimination as long as you discriminate against cisgender white people.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:34 pm It's not discrimination as long as you discriminate against cisgender white people.
Yeah, so that's 100% illegal.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think discrimination against white people is specifically allowed under some federal laws, now.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:42 pm I think discrimination against white people is specifically allowed under some federal laws, now.
Pretty sure the FHA is still pretty clear on this topic.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Disney dress codes a woman.

You know what, I'm going with Disney on this one. It's their park, their rules, and they're trying to create an atmosphere that most parents would consider "family friendly".

That being said, I don't find her outfit offensive, but could see how one string being pulled or snapped could expose her A cups to the world. They're being cautious and if they bought the shirt, she got a free shirt, so who cares?

There's no victim here.

P.S. Not ripping itty bitty titties. It's been my personal experience that women on the smaller size in terms of chest were the absolute best in bed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Horseshit that I've got to watch a video to see the woman and the outfit.

So I'm not gonna and fuck them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:43 pm Horseshit that I've got to watch a video to see the woman and the outfit.
Good thing that's not true! The actual video can be seen lower in the article. It's an instagram post and the still image of her outfit is shown within it with the play button over the top. No ads or setup to watch at all.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I went down to where the ads started and nothing. Maybe loaded slow. Because the ads loaded first.

Fuck them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I will grant you that it was absolutely a slow loading page.

I'll describe it for you. Black top, tied in front at the cleavage, one string holding everything together (as the article states, this is where it goes wrong with the policy) and all cleavage was very visible. Her tits were perky A cups. Their shape and her nips were easily seen.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

FAR right pundit Steven Crowder goes undercover at a "fat studies" conference.

The results are funny, but also sad. It just proves that people pushing nonsense need no science, logic, or even facts on their side. Just emotion and they'll take it as gospel.
Crowder stays in character as “Sea Matheson” while explaining how Matheson first started understanding the idea that “fatness can be self-care.”

He also scolded then-President Donald Trump for ridiculing North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as “short and fat.” And then-presidential candidate Joe Biden was ripped for challenging a man to a push-up competition as the Democrat campaigned.

“Because of our current leader’s bigotry: fatness I will argue, acts as a distancing mechanism from the president, as well as his supporters, producing both physical and ideological space that can insulate the individual from intolerant, bigoted, or violent ideology,'” Crowder said in the video.
“You did a great job presenting Trump’s fatphobia, and how fatphobia has been promoted by both his supporters and his detractors,” one person commented, according to The Daily Mail. Another said, “Embracing fatness is an act of resistance and can be part of how we fight against rape culture.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Bill Burr, a liberal, shits on liberals who got Gino Carano fired from Mandalorian.

Remember, she posted a meme that was the EXACT SAME PICTURE as a meme posted by her co-star Pablo Pascal the week prior, but she's an outspoken R and he's an outspoken D.

"The free speech party" indeed...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

James Gunn defends Chris Pratt against people wanting him replaced as Star Lord.
“For what? Because of your made-up, utterly-false beliefs about him? For something that someone else told you about him that’s not true?” Gunn wrote. “Chris Pratt would never be replaced as Star-Lord but, if he ever was, we would all be going with him.”
"The free speech party"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tom Hanks says he could never play the gay guy in Philadelphia now, and "rightly so".
"Could a straight man do what I did in Philadelphia now? No, and rightly so," Hanks said. "The whole point of Philadelphia was don't be afraid. One of the reasons people weren't afraid of that movie is that I was playing a gay man. We're beyond that now, and I don't think people would accept the inauthenticity of a straight guy playing a gay guy. It's not a crime, it's not boohoo, that someone would say we are going to demand more of a movie in the modern realm of authenticity. Do I sound like I'm preaching? I don't mean to."
(Emphasis mine)

How very woke of him, but also troublesome. This is exactly the problem when you hire/cast based on PC bullshit rather than actual skill, and serious question, why does this stuff only go one way?

Gay guys play straight men CONSTANTLY in Hollywood, yet no outrage?

Kevin Spacey won tons of acclaim for his portrayal of a cis male going through a mid-life crisis and wanting to fuck underage Mena Suvari. Maybe that's a bad example because he might have been simply attracted to her being underage... Still, despite him being a monumental pile of shit, pretty sure he was never a serial killer, but he played a good one in Seven. Neil Patrick Harris' entire career has been straight guys and he's as gay as the day is long.

Additionally, Tom Hanks was fantastic as an army captain in WWII in Saving Private Ryan, but I'm pretty sure he was never in the military or saw combat. I'm 50% certain Morgan Freeman isn't God. I know nobody playing superheroes can actually do those things. How far do we take this "logic"?

Casting based on physical attributes can be necessary. For example, I don't think I would have bought Danny Devito or Kevin Hart in the lead role in Precious, but it might have made the movie more entertaining. However, a straight guy playing a gay guy or vice versa is only something actual bigots would get upset about.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This job advertisement for a coffee shop in BC (Canada) blew up on Twitter and Reddit today:

Criticisms were:
-Racist against white people.
-Discriminatory against straight people.
-Sexist against men.
-The job is clearly garbage since they seem to want one person to do the job of 4 or 5.

They responded to the controversy by apologizing to the alphabet, including a number(?) and "P"...

The owner then went ever deeper:

$100 says this place is gone within two years and he'll blame CIS white men for sabotaging him with their "power".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Keeping discrimination alive and well.

If you are actively against my kid, you are my enemy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just saw a spock meme.
288659495_7579463058762660_5189555693057087103_n.jpg
That's what this is.

Discrimination, even for supposedly a good reason, is one of those small things that make the world worst. It's never not evil. To practice hate in the guise of justice is, at best, a delusional act. Fuck those people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Thin privileged people need to shut up so fatties can be heard.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Shut up, fatty.