I'm offended! & Cancel Culture

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

How can fatties speak at all when they always have food in their mouths.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We don't have a "Today in being fat" thread, so...

Fat white woman explains how being attracted to flat tummies is not biological, but actually a result of fatphobia, Christianity, colonialism, classism, Capitalism, and racism.

So it's official that Catt is a fatphobic racist. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't really care what she thinks it's about. I'm not responsible for her idiocy. That's her own baggage.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:07 pm I don't really care what she thinks it's about. I'm not responsible for her idiocy. That's her own baggage.
That's fine, but can we agree Catt is a fatphobic racist?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm So it's official that Catt is a fatphobic racist
Oh well, chubby chaser.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why am I laughing so much at this all?

Honestly, what else can you do with all this insanity? People are just making shit up, posting it to their preferred social media, and we're all supposed to act like it's the gospel truth.

Yeah, I'm sure all those African slaves were well fed and fat like you, cow.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This is the refined era of "Pay attention to me!" and we're rewarding the most pathetic, neediest of them with lots of money, to encourage the rest. Social media destroys civilization. I saw the writing on the wall a decade ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:49 pm This is the refined era of "Pay attention to me!" and we're rewarding the most pathetic, neediest of them with lots of money, to encourage the rest. Social media destroys civilization. I saw the writing on the wall a decade ago.
But I think you're wrong. Social media isn't going to destroy civilization. It's just going to destroy Democracy and freedom. As Agent K said, "People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." They're easily manipulated and controlled. Letting this insanity grow until it tears apart the fabric of the nation is exactly what some are probably counting on because then it'll be really easy to get people to vote away everything.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Destroying democracy and freedom is one of the steps of destroying civilization.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:00 pm Destroying democracy and freedom is one of the steps of destroying civilization.
True, but I believe the plan will be to replace it with a China-like government. Give people capitalism-lite, but rule them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Often cited study about psychotic traits in conservatives had it slightly wrong.

Nice of them to figure it out 9 years later...

"Just a trivial mistake, but everything we said is actually the opposite."

Believe the science. :D

The study.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

“The descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.”

In the paper, psychoticism is associated with traits such as tough-mindedness, risk-taking, sensation-seeking, impulsivity and authoritarianism.
Conservatives are neurotic liars, got it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Tell us what black people are like, next.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

USC thinks the word "field" is racist among other things and bans it.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Because slaves worked in fields? This is dumb
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's beyond dumb. Put any word out there and someone, somewhere can claim to be negatively affected now or somewhere in history.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

So. Are farmers racist? Those fuckers all have fields.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If the farmer is white then yes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

(I'm about 98% sure this is a parody account, but also feels like a summary of right wing talking heads lately)