I'm offended! & Cancel Culture

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That "perfect body" was a lot more achievable 40 years ago, it seems. Before most people were fucking obese.

Victoria's Secret is a box of donuts hidden under the bed
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"Obesity is a disease."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO CONTROL MY EATING JUST TO MEET SOME MANS IDEA OF BEAUT....*stuffs another donut in mouth*
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Macy Gray wants the U.S. flag retired and redesigned.

I'm glad she specifies that she doesn't want it to have white, but off white. Now I know she's a racist.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:19 pm Macy Gray wants the U.S. flag retired and redesigned.

I'm glad she specifies that she doesn't want it to have white, but off white. Now I know she's a racist.
It's too easy to trigger conservatives these days.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:24 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:19 pm Macy Gray wants the U.S. flag retired and redesigned.

It's too easy to trigger conservatives these days.
I'd make a joke about triggering progressives, but you can't trigger people walking around in a perpetual state of triggered.

So I'll just say, "Whatever Karen."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

She's been super , vocally racist for decades.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Disney renames Slave I because they're fucking morons.

What exactly does this accomplish in any way, shape, or form?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Justice for the Future.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

53 year old joins the fun.

You just know these older ladies are getting tons of hate from other women. Women who have no interest in eating right or exercising. This isn't a shot at women either. Just as many men are the same way.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm not going to fault the airline here. Dear God, it's not everything goes out there.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Naked" is objectively inaccurate. If the fitness woman offended the gate-person's modesty, it should have been stated as such.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Woman is offended that man, whose phone she was spying on, insults her via text.

This is a top story.

There is little hope left for humanity. I hope Bezos, Branson, or Musk is planning Moonraker.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm Woman is offended that man, whose phone she was spying on, insults her via text.

This is a top story.

There is little hope left for humanity. I hope Bezos, Branson, or Musk is planning Moonraker.
If she didn't want him to fat-shame her, she shouldn't have been using half of his seat.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

People who play the victim cards are more likely to be shitty human beings.
Newly published research indicates that people who more frequently signal their victimhood (whether real, exaggerated, or false) are more likely to lie and cheat for material gain and denigrate others as a means to get ahead. Victimhood signaling is associated with numerous morally undesirable personality traits, such as narcissism, Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and exploit others for self-benefit), a sense of entitlement, and lower honesty and humility.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

New Zealand soccer team reviewing their nickname because it's "racist".

They're the "All Whites" named after their uniforms.

Meanwhile, the New Zealand rugby team is not reviewing their name the "All Blacks", also named after their uniforms.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

South Africa also has a soccer club of that name.