I'm offended! & Cancel Culture

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I truly, truly fucking hate people.
I alwayas figure the twitters/instagrammers are like the 1% of retards.
Someone famous...Bill Burr?...always says "It isn't real" whenever Twitter is mentioned.

Considering the millions of fake accounts used by marketing companies to give their clients a big following, trolls just being trolls, bots, morons, government sponsored agents, and so on, I truly wonder what percentage of Twitter is legit tweets and responses versus complete horseshit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Saying a word the same way a million other people do costs girl everything.

1. Jimmy Galligan is a racist jackass.
2. Telling an entire race they aren't allowed to say a word IS racism.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He waited until the outrage would damage her the most. I'd sue.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: He waited until the outrage would damage her the most. I'd sue.
I don't think he has any basis for a lawsuit.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It took me a moment to figure that one out: retard, I assume?

Also, google images says she's a prime example of "camera angles matter"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: It took me a moment to figure that one out: retard, I assume?
That's what I assumed.
TheCatt wrote: Also, google images says she's a prime example of "camera angles matter"
Then I will not look for her!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"Body shaming" leads to calls for The Bachelor to include plus sized women.

First of all, the woman who got fat shamed is beautiful and has a great body.

Secondly, the bachelor is lying his ass off saying "he doesn't condone such behavior". I get saving face, but anyone with an IQ above 10 knows this is a lie. By saying you don't condone this sort of thing, which was not said in front of or to this woman, you're saying you don't allow free speech or letting someone have their own opinion.

Third, I am ALL IN on some fatties being added as contestants. But ONLY if the bachelor or bachelorette is allowed to treat them accordingly. Point being, I want them to be among the first eliminated. Or if they're the bachelor, have the contestants simply reject them. I've never watched the show, but I'd watch the clips of that.

Fourth, this person can go fuck themselves:
“The truth is, he participated in a franchise that still proudly stands as a bastion of harmful, outdated beauty standards. The Bachelor sends a clear message to women that the only way to be considered desirable is to be thin — just one aspect of the show's ongoing and disturbing struggles with lack of diversity.”
Stop fucking pretending "big is beautiful and healthy"!!!!! It's fucking not! Chubby chasers are few and far between! Obesity is the number one killer in the U.S.!! You are killing people with this bullshit.

A few extra pounds is not a concern. A man/woman doesn't have to be a toothpick or a fitness model, but he/she also shouldn't spend all their free time at Golden Corral.

Fifth, who the fuck are you to tell people who they should be attracted to and who they shouldn't? Isn't it very, very likely that you're the same people who get outraged by the existence of "Pray the gay away" camps? Don't you see the hypocrisy?

Shouldn't the contestants be based on who the bachelor/bachelorette finds attractive?

Sixth, then there's the cunt who says The Bachelor's biggest problem is misogyny. Really twat waffle? I notice you aren't discussing The Bachelorette, which is the exact same format, but with the sexes reversed.

God, I fucking hate people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am First of all, the woman who got fat shamed is beautiful and has a great body.
She has an good body, and could stand to lose 10 pounds. She's just sucking it in on that bikini pic.
Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am Stop fucking pretending "big is beautiful and healthy"!!!!! It's fucking not! Chubby chasers are few and far between! Obesity is the number one killer in the U.S.!! You are killing people with this bullshit.
Srsly.
Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am The Bachelor's biggest problem is misogyny. Really twat waffle? I notice you aren't discussing The Bachelorette, which is the exact same format, but with the sexes reversed.
And, which made the men STRIP NAKED last season which the Bachelor has never done.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:46 am She has an good body, and could stand to lose 10 pounds.
That is a fair statement, and not one made out of maliciousness. However, I'm sure there are many who would immediately say "you're basically Hitler" for it. Those people all need to be cancelled.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:46 amSrsly.
I just want one reporter to call them out on it. "Obesity is the number one killer in the U.S., do you feel it's ok to go against the medical community and tell people it's not only fine for them to be obese, but we should all celebrate it?"
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:46 am And, which made the men STRIP NAKED last season which the Bachelor has never done.
HA!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:55 pm However, I'm sure there are many who would immediately say "you're basically Hitler" for it. Those people all need to be cancelled.
Say whatever they want. I live for me. Petite is my thing, generally speaking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:58 pm Petite is my thing, generally speaking.
I know. It's why we will fight to the death for control of women after the inevitable apocalypse.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:34 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:58 pm Petite is my thing, generally speaking.
I know. It's why we will fight to the death for control of women after the inevitable apocalypse.
I wonder if the apocalypse would make women skinnier? ( i mean, the average women, not the ones already at healthy weights) So then there's more to go around.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

oooh, I like your thinking. Already trying to reach an accord. Maybe this world is big enough for the both of us! :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

American Girl Doll has a gay aunt and people are mad.

Why? Why do we have to pretend gay people don't exist? Who gives a fuck? Mind your own business.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Also, why do people care about dolls so much.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:48 pm Also, why do people care about dolls so much.
Srsly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:58 pm
Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:48 pm Also, why do people care about dolls so much.
Srsly.
Hobbies? People care about cars, stamps, coins, action figures, and so on like these dolls.

Although, I think maybe they're single women with allergies and without children...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

WaPo writer sees a problem with the nickname of one of the Super Bowl teams. Hint: It's not the "Chiefs"...

The Greendale Human Beings gets less funny every day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:19 am WaPo writer sees a problem with the nickname of one of the Super Bowl teams. Hint: It's not the "Chiefs"...

The Greendale Human Beings gets less funny every day.
"Is that a problem?"
No. Well, that was easy.