I'm offended! & Cancel Culture

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That account just got into a very public and big fight with a woman, she's gorgeous and has a giant rack, famous for tweeting about golf. He made a statement about how women slow down the pace of play and they should be limited to executive courses (par 3 courses). She bit and the fight started.

I really don't know if he's a parody or not.

I do know that women's leagues absolutely do slow down the pace of play. One of my leagues has been behind a women's league for 2 decades at 2 different courses. Not only are they slow as shit, but the beverage cart girls hate them too because they don't buy shit. I would not advocate them having to play elsewhere though.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've heard it's a cliche that no one wants a tee time behind middle aged women.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:50 am woman, she's gorgeous and has a giant rack, famous for tweeting about golf.
Can't mention Paige Spiranac by name?
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:50 am I really don't know if he's a parody or not.
I think he is, but it's hard to tell these days.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:07 pm I've heard it's a cliche that no one wants a tee time behind middle aged women.
Is it a cliche, when it's reality and the reason for it has been proven 95% of the time? Is it cliche to avoid sticking your hand in a roaring fire?
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:22 pm Can't mention Paige Spiranac by name?
Thank you, I was too lazy to go look at Twitter to get her name. I follow her. I think she's funny and not exactly bad on the eyes.
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:22 pm it's hard to tell these days.
People have lost their damn minds so definitively that I really have no idea what is parody and what isn't anymore.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:51 pm
GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:07 pm I've heard it's a cliche that no one wants a tee time behind middle aged women.
Is it a cliche, when it's reality and the reason for it has been proven 95% of the time? Is it cliche to avoid sticking your hand in a roaring fire?
I wasn't doubting it, I used cliche in the sense that it must happen often enough to be a rule of thumb.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:23 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:51 pm
I wasn't doubting it, I used cliche in the sense that it must happen often enough to be a rule of thumb.
Ah then my apologies and yes.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well you must know by now I have very little respect for women, especially middle aged ones that are unattractive and therefore have no value.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:59 pm Well you must know by now I have very little respect for women, especially middle aged ones that are unattractive and therefore have no value.
As someone used to say a lot, "Oh snap!"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is so infuriating.

First of all, what we need is an article called: "Why has the entire world forgotten the concept of 'intent'?"

Secondly, this is simply more proof that going after language is folly. There is no word that can escape a single individual having the power to deem something offensive on behalf of all society.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Is any government more openly far left than New Zealand's?

NZ Tourism in danger after violent trans protests.

TLDR: NZ's government has come out firmly in favor of trans people at the expense of biological women. Queue protests. Protests become violent as transwomen (men) physically assaulted and threatened biological women.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

My suggestion years ago was First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, and then Cargo Class. If they're too big for the people-seats, they can get a big crate in the hold lined with straw.

I will never forgive fat flyers for my LA --> DTW flight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:42 am Maybe stop being a cow?
Normalizing obesity has not been good for them or society as a whole.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:44 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:42 am Maybe stop being a cow?
Normalizing obesity has not been good for them or society as a whole.
no, not at all, and I will rail against it
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tony Danze getting heat for an interview.

He shouldn't have patted the dude's face, BUT he's not wrong about the questions.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Geez. Imagine being so lame that you've even bored Tony Danza.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm with Tony.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Isn't it amusing that "they" are claiming to support freedom by making things forbidden?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »