This story sucks

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by GORDON »

Thieves are scum. I don't think I will ever not support the return of public stocks, for such crimes.

And cutting off one-hand-per-offense is an awfully interesting idea, too.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

Imagine you are engaged to a billionaire's son. By all accounts he seems like a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. Then one day while you are on a boat with him, you fall into the water. Then he dies horrifically trying to save you.

It always sucks when someone dies trying to save another's life.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

Two kids kill themselves on IG with a gun.

Okay, tragedy. However...if what the family says is true...well, let's just remember that Tragedy+Time=Comedy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

Bride killed by drunk driver 5 hours after her wedding.

The husband has a brain injury.
Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes. In 2020, 11,654 people died in alcohol-impaired driving traffic deaths — a 14% increase from 2019. These deaths were all preventable.
We need laws banning drinking and driving.
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Death penalty.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by GORDON »

Golf carts will do 65 mph?
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:51 am Golf carts will do 65 mph?
The car that hit the golf cart did 65.
GORDON
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by GORDON »

I read a different article that said the driver was in a golf cart doing 65.

As I said, reporters get it about 28% correct.
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:56 am I read a different article that said the driver was in a golf cart doing 65.

As I said, reporters get it about 28% correct.
The suspect, Jamie Lee Komoroski, 25, was charged with one count of reckless homicide and three counts of felony DUI resulting in great bodily harm, online court records show. Her vehicle was traveling 65 mph in a 25 mph zone, according to Gilreath.
GORDON
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by GORDON »

Yes. And as I said, I read the article where the facts were wrong. Reddit thread was discussing the 65mph golf cart.
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:48 amDeath penalty.
I'm genuinely not sure here. Does she have a history of DUI? If so, then yeah, fuck her. However, if this was a one time mistake and she's otherwise a genuinely good person (particularly if she has kids), then give her a lifetime sentence of community service and let her live with the knowledge that she murdered a woman on her wedding day.

Although, if she's genuinely a good person, that's far crueler than killing her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:10 pm
I'm genuinely not sure here. Does she have a history of DUI? If so, then yeah, fuck her. However, if this was a one time mistake and she's otherwise a genuinely good person (particularly if she has kids), then give her a lifetime sentence of community service and let her live with the knowledge that she murdered a woman on her wedding day.

Although, if she's genuinely a good person, that's far crueler than killing her.
Death penalty.
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:24 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:10 pm

Death penalty.
But...and hear me out...she's kinda, sorta attractive and while alive there's a .0000000000000000000000000000001% chance that one of us might get to bang her, so...
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:26 pm But...and hear me out...she's kinda, sorta attractive and while alive there's a .0000000000000000000000000000001% chance that one of us might get to bang her, so...
I felt she wasn't attractive enough to bang, so... death penatly. Also, she killed someone hotter than herself, while simultaneously creating a sympathetic story for the surviving husband.
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

A very well crafted response. The defense would like to accept the prosecution's recommendation for the death penalty.
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

I hope this women dies in a fire while drowning.
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:10 pm I hope this women dies in a fire while drowning.

It started earlier than that. 0.264, holy shit.
GORDON
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by GORDON »

Plays dumb when what?
Leisher
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by Leisher »

Self checkout machines now asking you to tip.

I think this is a great example of how Americans have become so beaten down by the system that they're afraid to speak up about anything anymore.
TheCatt
Site Admin

This story sucks

Post by TheCatt »