Dominican Republic

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

7th American found dead.

Seems like they're being poisoned via the hotel mini-bar.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 7th American found dead.

Seems like they're being poisoned via the hotel mini-bar.
Guess what country I'm not visiting any time soon?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

Death toll up to 10. Others were sick.

Insecticide is one of the primary suspects.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by TheCatt »

I traveled through Guatemala in the middle of a civil war, but I didn't even want to leave my hotel room in Belize.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by GORDON »

Saw that. Wondered if she was menstruating.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

A perfectly legit question that makes you a misogynist. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by GORDON »

As a frequent shark diver, it is relevant information for me. If she was bleeding, that's one thing. But if sharks are organizing and are going to put humans on their feeding list, I need to know.

:-D
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by GORDON »

Because we already know
Ron-Burgundy-Quotes-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

Tainted alcohol is a known issue in these "resort countries".

I don't think it's malicious, they're just trying to make more profit. Same shit as when they cut drugs to increase revenue.
Troy

Dominican Republic

Post by Troy »

Don't similar things happen in India with tainted booze? Like 50-100 people get sick or worse because of the cheap processing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by TheCatt »

https://abcnews.go.com/International/19 ... wopack_hed

Costa Rica gets in on the act, but appears to only be killing locals so far
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

3 Americans dead and another in critical condition in the Bahamas.

No foul play is suspected, but considering both couples got sick it's either something environmental or in their food/drink.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by GORDON »

My guess is bad drugs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

Recent updates make it sound like it'll be environmental. There was other survivors and this was a "split villa", so it shared all the utilities (AC, heater, water, etc.).
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by TheCatt »

Carbon monoxide?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »

Probably one of the things they're investigating.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominican Republic

Post by Leisher »