Abortion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:32 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:28 pm What do they mean by "fake clinics"? Are there fake abortion clinics out there or just fake websites that steer unsuspecting folks away?
Man, there are hundreds if not thousands. They are real physical places.
Here's one near us.
That's pretty creepy.

How would Google know which is which?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

I think abortion should be legal, but if this is true...death penalty. Society doesn't need the kind of humans that would do something like this.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by TheCatt »

Sounds cheaper than a boob job
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Trump appointee judge in Texas could ban abortion medication nationwide.

What are we doing here? A judge with no formal education or experience in chemistry or science has the ability to decide a 20 year old FDA approval is no good for Americans?

IF he does ban it, I look forward to seeing the word vomit he uses to justify it without invoking religion. Also, where is Congress? Shouldn't they be setting up rules for a proper path to overturning FDA approvals, and that path not involving no nothing judges?
GORDON
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by GORDON »

People in Texas should riot. If they manage to get into the courthouse and sit in the judge's chair, then they become the judge and can change the system from the inside.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

*snicker*
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:40 am Trump appointee judge in Texas could ban abortion medication nationwide.
So he did, and here is the ruling, which is a pretty interesting read. Apparently the root of this case is about a significant number of women suffering bad side effects from the chemical abortion and not being warned about them. Additionally, the FDA dragging their feet on addressing this suit which should have been in court 14 years ago...

However, the MSM is simply pitching it as a conservative judge attacking women's abortion rights.

The MSM is a cancer.

And I say that as someone who is pro-choice. In fact, one wonders if this would have the same impact if it had happen prior to Roe v Wade being overturned?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by TheCatt »

Ann Coulter, remember her? She said something smart.
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Agreed, and let's only ban guns for the anti-gun folks.
GORDON
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by GORDON »

Ban free speech for the ones saying you better use the correct pronouns, or else.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Texas refusing to allow woman to abort dead baby.

Ohio woman facing charges for having a miscarriage.

Both of those headlines are blatant lies. Go ahead and click the links and see. However, they are the exact ways both cases are being discussed by the pro-choice folks.

Just to get this out of the way, I am firmly in support of both women in these cases. I fully understand Texas' argument (it's a life and yada yada yada), but still disagree with them. This isn't the end of The Mist where after mercy killing everyone in the car the mist clears up and everything is fine showing he shouldn't have killed everyone. The baby has already been condemned by nature. And while I get the "where does the line get drawn" argument, can we agree babies that aren't viable are nowhere near that line? Ohio's argument...they can go fuck themselves. This woman didn't act in a malicious nature.

As a society, we need to stop taking everything to the extremes. We need to stop highlighting the exceptions. We need to stop lying about our opponents and their intentions. If we continue to act in this manner, there will never be compromise, just division. But maybe that's the plan?
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

Do people think things through before making their signs and arguments?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:21 pm Do people think things through before making their signs and arguments?
I mean I can stop you are "Do people think things through" Sometimes even "Do people think" or "do people"
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

To be fair to the dude, I just noticed that it's a Kamala Harris quote. I suppose he could be mocking it?

How does the VP make a statement like that? Does she not know the laws? Wasn't she a lawyer?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by TheCatt »

Well, Kav said he couldn't think of any.
Leisher
Site Admin

Abortion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:56 pm Well, Kav said he couldn't think of any.
Our government is run by morons.