Nature!

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Save the bees, get rid of your lawn.

There's something to be said for a well manicured lawn, but save the bees AND get rid of a 2 hour weekend chore? Sign me up! :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by GORDON »

Just keep the snakes and mice in your nature preserve from walking in to my yard and getting in my crawl space. Then I don't need to have an opinion about your unmowed lawn. :)
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:53 pm Mother Nature seems to hate the SE U.S.
Anyone else in the mood for guac?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Didn't even notice that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Mother Nature must have the giggles. Last night we got 3 inches or so of heavy snow. Extremely wet snow that bent all the trees and is still sitting out there on the ground. (Roads are too warm and just got wet.)

Literally, one week from today I will be starting my family/friends golf league and the forecast is sunny and close to 80.
GORDON
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by GORDON »

My apple tree blossomed the day before the snow. I hope I get any apples this year.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm New big ass spider found in Florida.
I don't know what a trapdoor spider is, but the word trapdoor makes me hate it from years of D+D.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leo DiCaprio isn't a dick to Mother Nature.

Seriously, respect for this.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:28 pm Leo DiCaprio isn't a dick to Mother Nature.

Seriously, respect for this.
Too late for the arch
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Story isn't as awesome as the headline... :(

Here's the video of it.

To be honest, I think I believe the company. Anything can happen, of course, but they seem really well trained and if they're being treated well, the odds of something bad happening get really slim.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Whoa, kinda cool... in a way.