Nature!

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Vince

Nature!

Post by Vince »

I've stolen their dreams and their childhood or something.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by GORDON »

Exactly.

ANd I notice she's already being forgotten. I originally gave her 6 months before the hippies got bored with her and forgot her name. Sock puppets are like that.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Are you two the only ones who have any idea what you're talking about?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by GORDON »

HOW DARE YOU.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Nature!

Post by Vince »

I'm dead... :lol:
Vince

Nature!

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: Exactly.

ANd I notice she's already being forgotten. I originally gave her 6 months before the hippies got bored with her and forgot her name. Sock puppets are like that.
If she comes up missing, I'd check on David Hogg's alibi.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Nature makes kids happier.

I believe being outdoors in the sunshine, chemically, makes one happier, right?

I do agree completely with the study, but everything in moderation. If you force kids to play outside all the time you'll make them miserable.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno, Tarzan seemed pretty happy.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

He didn't know to not be happy.

OR

Until Jane showed up...
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Are we sure someone didn't just photoshop alien heads onto sperm?
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Are we sure someone didn't just photoshop alien heads onto sperm?
No, but it seems legit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: White Rhino numbers up 34,000%

That's good news.
Meanwhile, the western black rhino went extinct. Racists.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nature!

Post by Leisher »

I love the Twitter feed The Dodo because it's just positive shit involving animals. No political garbage, just nice stuff to see when the rest of Twitter is making you see red.

However, they posted this today: The comments are all in the vein of "if only we humans could behave like chimps".

I really, really want to post this article as a response, but I think I'd be the asshole if I shattered these people's belief that animals act like they're in Disney movies when left to their own devices.