Airlines

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Airlines

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by TheCatt »

Little more details: NSFW
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Southwest has a racism problem?

Since this is only at one airport, I'm guessing they have a racist manager or something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by thibodeaux »

Parker was fired after he ran over a power cord and failed to report it.
Somebody check his shoulder. There might be some chips on it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote:
Parker was fired after he ran over a power cord and failed to report it.
Somebody check his shoulder. There might be some chips on it.
Yeah, that caught my attention too.
thibodeaux

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by thibodeaux »

I think there's enough of a pattern at this point that when somebody complains about a "racist" incident, file it under "ShitThatDidn'tHappen.txt"
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Southwest Airlines lowering the bar for wannabe pilots.

Great! This will absolutely end well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Pilot retirement "tsunami" coming.

Combine this with the post above and I wonder if we're going to start seeing a rash of pilot errors in the future.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:12 pm Pilot retirement "tsunami" coming.

Combine this with the post above and I wonder if we're going to start seeing a rash of pilot errors in the future.
ChatGPT will take over by then.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

They really need to change its name to Skynet ASAP.

I cannot imagine how stupid humanity is going to look when most of it is eliminated by ChatGPT.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

Air New Zealand will begin weighing customers.

This is in one of the world's most "progressive" countries. So that's interesting.

Meanwhile, in the U.S. scandal hits as a woman is weighed before a flight.

The bitch said she weighed 130 pounds. Look at that tub of shit! Anyone with half a brain knew she was lying. She deserved to get embarrassed. The safety of the plane and the other passengers was at stake. Fuck her pride. Selfish cunt.

Honestly, it genuinely gives me good vibes that the majority of the responses to this story have been to bash the woman for lying. In fact, I don't remember a single person defending her on Twitter where I originally saw it.

Anyway, I think weighing people makes sense for some flights. Aaliyah would agree.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:49 pm The bitch said she weighed 130 pounds. Look at that tub of shit! Anyone with half a brain knew she was lying. She deserved to get embarrassed. The safety of the plane and the other passengers was at stake. Fuck her pride. Selfish cunt.
BULLSHIT. Yeah, I'm glad they weighed her.
GORDON
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by GORDON »

The little planes need to be balanced just right. Her fat, lying ass could have literally killed every person on that plane. Fuck her feelings.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:37 pm Bad behavior on planes continues to increase. Vaping is at the top of the list.
Death penalty.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fly the Friendly Skies!

Post by Leisher »

DOT fines AA $4.1M for keeping passengers in places and sitting on tarmacs.

AA made $803M last year. The fine isn't big enough to mean anything.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Airlines

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:27 pm DOT fines AA $4.1M for keeping passengers in places and sitting on tarmacs.

Does that $700/person go to the people?
Leisher
Site Admin

Airlines

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:07 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:27 pm DOT fines AA $4.1M for keeping passengers in places and sitting on tarmacs.

Does that $700/person go to the people?
Great question.