Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

56 years ago? Should be easy to prove.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

An Open Secret is VERY much an anti-pedo account. They are behind the documentary of the same name and rail daily against pedophiles. They also have NO sense of humor about it. Seriously, check it out.

If they are pointing out facts that absolve Dylan, it's probably a safe bet the allegations against him are weak.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:47 pm If they are pointing out facts that absolve Dylan, it's probably a safe bet the allegations against him are weak.
BelieveAllWomen
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:08 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:47 pm If they are pointing out facts that absolve Dylan, it's probably a safe bet the allegations against him are weak.
BelieveAllWomen
*Unless it's a Democrat the MSM really likes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

"MAP" = A new acronym trying to normalize pedophilia.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:39 pm "MAP" = A new acronym trying to normalize pedophilia.
He kinda has a point. But I would still call them pedos.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:51 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:39 pm "MAP" = A new acronym trying to normalize pedophilia.
He kinda has a point. But I would still call them pedos.
FYI: You fucked up their preferred pronouns, and thus, are guilty of a hate crime. :D (They/Them is in their bio.)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

This judge needs to be removed from the bench immediately.

"You physically assaulted children, scarred them forever, and ruined multiple lives, but jail would be inappropriate."

I don't know how one of the victims' fathers doesn't get justice himself.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:04 am This judge needs to be removed from the bench immediately.

"You physically assaulted children, scarred them forever, and ruined multiple lives, but jail would be inappropriate."

I don't know how one of the victims' fathers doesn't get justice himself.
"I agonized. I'm not ashamed that to say that I actually prayed over what is the appropriate sentence in this case because there was great pain. There was great harm. There were multiple crimes committed in the case," Judge Murphy said, according to CNN affiliate WKBW. "It seems to me that a sentence that involves incarceration or partial incarceration isn't appropriate, so I am going to sentence you to probation."
Maybe prayer does more harm than good?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:37 am Maybe prayer does more harm than good?
If someone asked you to prove that, I don't think you'd have a hard time coming up with countless examples.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

The Maxwell trial begins today.

I really wish some hacker group like Anonymous would find all the Epstein files and release them to the public. I want names named.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:10 am The Maxwell trial begins today.

I really wish some hacker group like Anonymous would find all the Epstein files and release them to the public. I want names named.
srsly
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

"Jane" kind of craps on the Trump is a pedo thing.

I still have my suspicions. Maybe she wasn't his type.

I wonder who she is as she's clearly an actress and possibly famous.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:28 pm "Jane" kind of craps on the Trump is a pedo thing.

I still have my suspicions. Maybe she wasn't his type.

I wonder who she is as she's clearly an actress and possibly famous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Bjorlin

Born at the right time, and in Palm Beach around the right time as well. Not sure it's her. Maybe she's just another former target.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

CNN producer was a big one.

The people on Twitter behind "An Open Secret" are wondering where this guys got millions to do the stuff he did. Good question and the answer could be very interesting. Was he a low rent Epstein?