Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:59 pm And I'm not defending religion, but Dan's little rant is utter horseshit. Pedos come from all corners, and his rant suggests they only come from one.
Fair, but sooooooooo many from that corner.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:08 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:59 pm And I'm not defending religion, but Dan's little rant is utter horseshit. Pedos come from all corners, and his rant suggests they only come from one.
Fair, but sooooooooo many from that corner.
They do, but continuing to be fair, that's who has had access to the kids for the past several decades.

Look at the explosion of female offenders now. Times change. Access changes. Etc.

Dan should be putting pedos' faces out there to see the light of day, but he can leave his BS rant at home. Trying to imply no danger lies in those other corners is dangerous, and possibly even gaslighting.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I think I have a problem with the recent trend of teachers/schools helping children change genders while purposely keeping parents in the dark.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Cakedaddy »

Not a drag queen, not a trans woman, not a librarian, not a non-binary elementary school teacher
Why name those people? Is that what people are saying? That those people will molest kids?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm
Not a drag queen, not a trans woman, not a librarian, not a non-binary elementary school teacher
Why name those people? Is that what people are saying? That those people will molest kids?
Yes
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:10 pm
Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm
Yes
Yes, but only if you are in the left's echo chamber, which was my original point about Dan's rant. (That rant being something I assume Catt agrees with and why he posted it?)
Not a drag queen, not a trans woman, not a librarian, not a non-binary elementary school teacher. A youth pastor. Another youth pastor.
So where this all started is when the right were openly wondering why LGBQT+ people and supporters needed to push the LGBQT+ narrative so hard in schools. The left said to get over it, "nobody is trying to influence your kids". (Ignore the skyrocketing rates of LGBQT+ folks that even actual adult members of that group say is total bullshit and a result of it being "a fad". Also, please ignore the plummeting test scores among U.S. students because we're focused on making them woke rather than educated...)

Anyway, the left decided they would start hosting "family friendly" drag shows and drag queen story time at public libraries. You know, family friendly stuff like a topless transwoman (post-fake breast surgery) leading around a little girl while others gyrated in the background for tip money like strippers do. Again, the right started pointing this stuff out calling them groomers (which really gained steam only when the former Twitter masters decided calling someone that was oppressive), and the left echo chamber campaigned that this is what the right thinks of all LGBQT+ people.

It's the same sort of nonsense that both sides do to one another constantly. Find the most extreme examples and claim to your base that this is the belief of their political opponents and vice versa.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

CA creep.

This story struck a nerve with me because I know someone, not a forum member, who could get arrested for this same thing tomorrow and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. He's a friend of a friend and not only has hidden cameras in his house, but he also has a secret room in his basement.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:38 pm He's a friend of a friend and not only has hidden cameras in his house, but he also has a secret room in his basement.
:shock:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:54 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:38 pm He's a friend of a friend and not only has hidden cameras in his house, but he also has a secret room in his basement.
:shock:
Hidden for purposes of security, IE: not obvious. However, he's very technically skilled and that secret room in the basement is impossible to find. Why does a grown man need such a room?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I've been quietly contemplating the point of cross dressing. Wondering what drives the desire. It's easy to say it's just a sexual fetish thing, but maybe not always?

Anyway, I do kind of wonder why it is so important to them to read to children. If that was a driving focus of ANY group I would hold them suspect.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

You're either trolling for funsies or you're guzzling Kool-Aid.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:20 am
You're either trolling for funsies or you're guzzling Kool-Aid.
Mostly the former. But seriously, why did that dude get released so early? Why was his plea deal so short? Ugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

No argument here on that. I would have saved a lot of taxpayer money housing and feeding him for years. Also, my method ensures this person would never commit a crime again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:59 am No argument here on that. I would have saved a lot of taxpayer money housing and feeding him for years. Also, my method ensures this person would never commit a crime again.
Same.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

First question: How old are the kids? Anything less than high school age and this is grooming.

Second question: Why exactly must they see a person naked in person rather than pictures in a book?

Third question: If someone asks you if you want to get naked in front of kids, who says "yes" except pedophiles and sociopathic narcissists?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:13 pm Third question: If someone asks you if you want to get naked in front of kids, who says "yes" except pedophiles and sociopathic narcissists?
Or nudists.
A group of adults stripped naked in front of children aged 14 to 16
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:41 amOr nudists.
Disagree. There's a reason nudist camps usually have strict "Adults Only" rules.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:41 am A group of adults stripped naked in front of children aged 14 to 16
Until there is a genuinely good reason explained, preferably with scientific evidence, about why adults must be naked in front of kids, I'm not going to buy into this concept. It's 2023. We have pictures, drawings, videos, 3D models, etc. There is no reason a living, breathing person needs to be in the classroom showing their dick or vagina to kids.

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Yeah. I'm going to fall on the side, "Never appropriate to flash kids, ever, and if you actually want to you need to be investigated."