Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

If that list is somehow digitized, any hacker that finds it, gets it, and then releases it would immediately become a legend.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

UFC champ asking good questions
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like the women who were raped could easily name names? (Anonymously, of course)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:41 am I feel like the women who were raped could easily name names? (Anonymously, of course)
Who says they haven't, are alive, aren't being traded in the sex industry elsewhere, and so on?

I feel like if a hacker group like Anonymous was legit working for "the good guys", they would get a hold of this list and make it public.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I feel like sex island slaves would be kept well away from the grid.

At least, that's how I'd write it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Is there a sentencing gap?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 am Is there a sentencing gap?
Helping vs doing?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

He didn't go to jail because he pissed, it was because they were underage and that's a sexual act, in that context.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Women have come forward stating that Maxwell participated in sex with them, so...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

"Sex as a form of female empowerment was something that was being explored in the most popular narratives at the time," Tyrnauer said in a phone interview. "Then Victoria's Secret as we once knew it got caught in this cultural earthquake, and basically drowned in the tsunami. That doesn't happen too often, which I think made this worth looking at."
Women used to be able to wield sex as power. Then most of them got fat, and sex became cheap as hell. If anything, the sexual revolution of the 2010's eliminated a lot of women's power.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Epstein's lawyer became a federal judge???

If that's true, I guess there are perks to killing a guy and making sure the government isn't embarrassed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:45 am Epstein's lawyer became a federal judge???

If that's true, I guess there are perks to killing a guy and making sure the government isn't embarrassed.
You know he was a judge before Epstein died, right?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I did not. I heard, didn't fact check, I didn't know if he actually a judge. Is why I asked, so someone else could google for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:40 am Female teacher charged with 24 sex crimes.
That's pretty fucking disturbing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Another female teacher.

Her picture is in the video. She's attractive, but holy shit can you blatantly see the crazy in her eyes.