Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Man, if only they had done it 3 days ago. Epstein died August 10, 2019
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: New information in Maxwell case blocks documents from being released again.

Anyone want to wager that the new information was "If those documents release, you're dead"?
Delay denied
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I truly wish the actual list of Epstein clients, not people he just knew, but actual clients would be published.

Anyone on that list should be immediately arrested and removed from society.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I truly wish the actual list of Epstein clients, not people he just knew, but actual clients would be published.
It might be nice. It might be nice. To get the pedos to pay their price.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

People all upset about the Netflix Cuties film (Actually a French film), cuz 11 year olds twerk and dance. Like they've not been watching these kid dancing + pageant things that have been around for decades?

At any rate, what if the 11 year old identify at 18 year olds? Did they think of that?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Every 3rd reddit post today is someone outraged by it.

Someone pointed out that the movie was portraying the sexualization of girls as a BAD thing... but we live in a world where everyone has a voice on social media, and therefore all discourse is going to be really stupid.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Someone pointed out that the movie was portraying the sexualization of girls as a BAD thing... but we live in a world where everyone has a voice on social media, and therefore all discourse is going to be really stupid.
And like anyone's going to be burdened by watching it before having an opinion.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

So what's the real story on this new Netflix show? I've seen people saying it's crazy inappropriate and others saying it's being blown out of proportion.

I do know that Hollywood's embracing and protecting of pedos doesn't exactly win them the benefit of the doubt.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I've seen people saying it's crazy inappropriate and others saying it's being blown out of proportion.
Dunno, not going to watch it. But, anyone who's had kids in middle school (or, you know, lived through it) know that it's a very weird transition time for people in a lot of ways.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

oh no. save him
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Piece of shit livestreams himself molesting a 7 year old in front of her 1st grade class.

I'd love to take someone like this and tie them down to a table. Then see just how far the human body can be tortured and maimed before finally giving out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Piece of shit livestreams himself molesting a 7 year old in front of her 1st grade class.

I'd love to take someone like this and tie them down to a table. Then see just how far the human body can be tortured and maimed before finally giving out.
Death penalty + worse.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I feel like there's an opportunity here to discourage others from doing that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Ghislaine Maxwell's deposition has been unsealed with names still redacted.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

NC debating if 14 year olds should really be allowed to marry.
Researchers in North Carolina reviewed marriage license applications in 50 counties around the state over almost two decades, from 2000 to 2019. The researchers found more than 4,000 minors had applied to be married.

The majority of the time, they weren't getting married to another minor, though. According to Tahirih Justice Center, 93 percent of the applications listed an adult marrying a minor. In almost three out of every five marriages, had the pair not been married, the relationship would be considered statutory rape, a felony.

The largest age difference was 40 years and occurred in 2002, when a 57-year-old applied to marry a 17-year-old. Over 200 minors married an adult at least 10 years older than themselves.
They "looked into this" back in 2001, and raised the age from 13 to 14.