Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Amber Heard might have been diddling her underage assistant.

At the very least they took a nude together, which is a crime all by itself.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

“We are being forced to have sex with the ISIS women, to impregnate them,” Ahmet, 13, and Hamid, 14, told a guard at Camp al Hol in northeast Syria, according to Syrian Defense Force officials. “Can you get us out of here?”
Lies.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Originally my link title called them "The ISIS Dreammaker Division."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old when he was 20.

The fact that the NBA ignored this is troubling.

The fact that it went unreported for years is also troubling.

The fact that the kid grew up to play in the NFL is crazy.

This was a bummer. Malone always seemed like a genuinely good person.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I read it. Reporter seems to be on a crusade. It was decades ago, no one from then wanted to press charges, and he supported the kid and has a relationship with it today. On the other hand, the reporter gets clicks. Reporter states he (or she) has been hounding Malone for years about this. Maybe this time it'll stick.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Well, now they are.

The first linked article the author made it sound like he or she has been trying to make people care for many years, and no one did.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, I follow all the sports ball and this is the first I ever heard of it.

The fact that multiple NBA players tweeted about it this weekend tells me it's been a known thing for a while, but someone buried it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Well maybe now there can be justice.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:55 pm Honestly, I follow all the sports ball and this is the first I ever heard of it.
Same.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Cakedaddy »

Maybe if he directed some movies, people wouldn't care would be ok with it. Keep the sport separate from the athlete or something?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Why'd he take this shot at Kimmel? Has he been linked to Epstein? Fallon is the one who was emailing a 16 year old girl.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I guess this is why he mentioned Kimmel.

Not a great week for Kimmel. He's trending on Twitter for being called out in a pedo scandal, a clip of him sexually harassing a woman from the Man Show is making the rounds, and clips of him doing blackface (more than once) are making the rounds.

Weird how he isn't being cancelled. I wonder what would happen if he was a right winger?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:06 pm He's trending on Twitter for being called out in a pedo scandal, a
Weird since that clip is from August 2022. Did Jimmy make fun of Elon recently?

Some names will be released in the next few months
The last batch of documents with the names of those associated with deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed in the near future, according to media reports.

The Daily Mail reported that the material is expected to be made public in the coming months, nearly four years after Epstein took his own life while incarcerated in a New York federal correctional facility. The documents are expected to contain the names of associates, victims, and employees connected to Epstein.

They refer to "alleged perpetrators" or those accused of "serious wrongdoing" as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors.
Prince Andrew who is accused of having sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts, now Virginia Giuffre, underage, and attorney Alan Dershowitz, are understood to be among the individuals mentioned in the papers, according to the Daily Mail report.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Dan might want to escape his echo chamber for a bit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:09 pm Dan might want to escape his echo chamber for a bit.
Yeah, facts are terrible.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:52 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:09 pm Dan might want to escape his echo chamber for a bit.
Yeah, facts are terrible.
When you only pay attention to facts that fit your beliefs they are, correct.

And I'm not defending religion, but Dan's little rant is utter horseshit. Pedos come from all corners, and his rant suggests they only come from one.