Because we're not all assholes...

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You know what? We need a thread with some good shit every now and then...you know, besides the thread with boobies...

Good kid protects special needs kid.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Post by Vince »

I like this thread.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Post by Vince »

"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Teacher going to prove fashion is wasteful.

I like this because she's willing to put her money where her mouth is, and not just delivering lip service.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The other day I read something on twitter (maybe it was here?) about how women not being able to wear dresses again was male entitlement or some crap.

My immediate thought was "Guys don't give a shit"... which turned out to be the next twitter response as well.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: The other day I read something on twitter (maybe it was here?) about how women not being able to wear dresses again was male entitlement or some crap.

My immediate thought was "Guys don't give a shit"... which turned out to be the next twitter response as well.
I strongly prefer women in dresses. Men want women to be feminine. If men wanted women to be masculine, then all men would be gay. And that's not taking away women's empowerment or anything. Do anything you want, just fucking be WOMEN.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Agreed. All traits my non-existent unicorn has.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I strongly prefer women in dresses.
Sure. But I was talking about women wearing the SAME dress a second time. Which I cannot imagine any man gives a shit about.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Sure. But I was talking about women wearing the SAME dress a second time. Which I cannot imagine any man gives a shit about.
Not even remotely.

Women dress for women. Men are NOT the issue here.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Or even notices. And would think it's stupid to only wear it once and throw it away.

No, men are not the issue.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »