United Airlines

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:04 am How does one confirm you have the right?
I'm trying to figure out why we bother having workers at the polls. We should just do it all via the honor system.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by GORDON »

"Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" would win the write-in with 76 billion votes.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 pm How do they put your picture on the ID and confirm it is actually you?
You're right, it's too onerous. No IDs.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by GORDON »

I suspect when DNA testing can be done in a second, that's where we're going.

And then the government will see-all, and know all. But fear not, citizen, for your overlords are benevolent.
Leisher
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by Leisher »

Don't worry Catt's just trolling. He already stated in another thread the same view I have: Everyone eligible should be able to vote, but there have to be controllers to prevent fraud.

But yes, it amazes me how many people put their faith in the government despite all evidence proving they shouldn't.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:09 am Everyone eligible should be able to vote, but there have to be controllers to prevent fraud.
I lean more towards the former than the latter though, on the continuum.
Leisher
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:53 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:09 am Everyone eligible should be able to vote, but there have to be controllers to prevent fraud.
I lean more towards the former than the latter though, on the continuum.
I don't think either should be sacrificed for the other. If they are, then your vote has no credibility.
GORDON
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by GORDON »

Why would anyone want fucktards to vote, unless you've fooled the fucktards into voting your way.
TheCatt
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:16 am Why would anyone want fucktards to vote, unless you've fooled the fucktards into voting your way.
In theory, it's a founding principle of our country*.
GORDON
Site Admin

United Airlines

Post by GORDON »

Big ol' asterisk.