Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I can make "forcing her to bathe" part of it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

QAnon idiot murders his kids.

It was truly a wise move to disassemble this country's mental health facilities. It's really paying dividends.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:59 pm QAnon idiot murders his kids.

It was truly a wise move to disassemble this country's mental health facilities. It's really paying dividends.
At least his genes won't spread? Too bad these crazies can't just kill themselves.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Will Smith is a bad parent.

He's completely unaware of the shitty decisions he has made that have clearly negatively affected his children.

There are Hollywood kids like Jaden and Willow Smith who are told they can do anything, so they star in garbage movies or sing garbage songs despite not being able to act or sing. Tthen there are Hollywood kids I don't even know exist because their parents don't shove them down our throats.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Adoptive parents murder a 6 year old.

Death penalty.

I'd also say the "higher standard" rule should apply here. They've been tasked by society to keep this girl safe and instead they murdered her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:29 pm
Almost certainly.
Mom claims her daughter has LOTS of issues
Now, the girl’s mother, Brittany Evans, tells WFAA that her daughter is autistic, bi-polar, and battling depression.
“I was upset for the teacher,” Evans said. “I was upset for her even being in that situation.”

Evans said she’s had more than 10 meetings with district leaders trying to get her daughter moved into special education classes.

“I wish the school would label her correctly so we didn’t have to go through this,” Evans said.

The district said they can’t comment on conversations with the student’s family.

After striking the teacher, the video shows the student call Evans using racially offensive language while on the phone.

“You want to talk to her because she’s Black and she’s [expletive] pissing me off right now,” the student said.

Evans told WFAA she doesn’t know “where she would learn something like that.”

“I know I don’t throw racial slangs ever,” she said. “I know none of my family members that live in the house with me throw racial slangs ever.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Uh, there were no racial "slangs" nor "racially offensive language" used.

She used the correct word, but just put a little stank on it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Monstrous.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Beb Affleck is a douche
Affleck faced backlash over some of the comments he made about his marriage to actress Jennifer Garner and how their troubles contributed to his alcoholism, saying if they hadn't split in 2015, "I'd probably still be drinking."
"It's part of why I started drinking," Affleck told Stern. "Because I was trapped."

Affleck went on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Wednesday to clarify his statements.
"I would never want my kids to think I would ever say a bad word about their mom," he told Kimmel.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Does he still have little kids? Dick move.

But some women really are like that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:32 pm Does he still have little kids? Dick move.

But some women really are like that.
Ben Affleck was a gambling addict and alcoholic before he married Jennifer Garner.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't know the timeline of his vices. You sure it was before he met her?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:53 pm I don't know the timeline of his vices. You sure it was before he met her?
Absolutely.

My wife reads People magazine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Gotcha.

So I guess she knew what she was getting into, and he feels she was both an enabler, and a reason to keep numbing himself.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Affleck is a dick. Saying anything remotely like that publicly makes you a dick because your kids will hear it.

That being said, Gordo's point is also legit. He either was a drunk and she knew or wasn't and contributed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I know all about deeply flawed marriages.