Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Without fear of any actual punishment, the bully bullies. Guess what, this bully isn't bullying anymore because he was taught that valuable lesson.
Agreed.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Mom injects poop into her cancer-striken son's IV bag

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/27/health/i ... index.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What the actual fuck?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Mom charged with murder after 11 month old drowns in the tub.

This is crazy. She shouldn't be charged! The 2 year old she left in charge is responsible for the kid's death! :D

Seriously though, this is terrible. I wouldn't wish this sort of thing on anyone, but WTF was she thinking? She didn't hear the tub being filled? Her cigarette couldn't wait until after bath time? She needed "me time"? They're 11 months and 2, she's getting "me time" like crazy right now because they nap and go to bed early. Call a neighbor, friend, or family member if you're that desperate for "me time".

Now one kid is dead, the other is going to have severe guilt issues, and mom will probably head to jail.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They're 11 months and 2, she's getting "me time" like crazy right now because they nap and go to bed early.
I don't know what kids you had. But that was the worst time of my life. My kids neither napped nor went to bed early.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: They're 11 months and 2, she's getting "me time" like crazy right now because they nap and go to bed early.
I don't know what kids you had. But that was the worst time of my life. My kids neither napped nor went to bed early.
You should absolutely get revenge on them.

My oldest was a night owl who rarely napped, but it wasn't an issue because my wife didn't work and I was a night owl myself.

The twins napped every day, went to bed around 7 p.m., and slept through the night. They were angels.

I'm going to beat Gordon to the punch with the obvious joke: It's all about being a good parent.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"That's just bad parenting, right there."

Mine was sleeping through the night at 2 months. Parenting skillz.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

First degree murder?? That’s gotta be a mistake.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: First degree murder?? That’s gotta be a mistake.
I can only imagine that the logic is "you leave a baby alone in a tub and it's going to die," so you knew (should have known) this would happen.

Babies are stupid
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

In 2017, there were 486 accidental or preventable gun deaths.
Aren't ALL gun deaths preventable?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yes. So are millions of other deaths annually, but those aren't caused by tools those in charge fear.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Whatever the fuck is happening here
Police say the mother of two missing kids has been found in Hawaii along with her new husband, but there's still no sign of the children in the cross-country investigation that includes several mysterious deaths.
Police in Kauai pulled over Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell ...
Vallow's estranged husband Charles Vallow was shot and killed by her brother, Alex Cox, in an altercation at their home in Phoenix. At the time, Cox said the shooting was in self-defense, but the case remains under investigation.
police in Rexburg, Idaho, say the children were last seen in late September, though Vallow never reported them missing..
Daybell's last wife, Tammy Daybell, died of what her obituary said was natural causes on Oct. 19. Chad Daybell married Vallow about two weeks later.
Rexburg police paid a visit to Vallow to ask her and Daybell about the kids. The couple told officers the kids had gone to live with relatives in Arizona, police said — a claim they quickly discovered wasn't true. When investigators returned to Vallow's home the next day, the couple was gone.
“We can further confirm that Tylee and J.J. were not with Lori and Chad and there is no evidence that Tylee and J.J. were ever in Hawaii,” the Rexburg Police Department said in a statement.
Divorce documents filed by Charles Vallow last February claimed that Lori believed she was a “translated being” and “a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ's second coming in July 2020.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oooo hope it's on my birthday.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Mother is surrounded by an odd amount of death and disappearances.

What do you think Vegas would put the odds at?
Kids are dead
Kids are alive but have been sold off
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mother is surrounded by an odd amount of death and disappearances.

What do you think Vegas would put the odds at?
Kids are dead
Kids are alive but have been sold off
So that's a continuation of the story I posed 2 posts up. Those kids are dead.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Parents raising an actual Eric Cartman. Blame video games.

Uh, go fuck yourself. It's not the games, you're just terrible parents.

https://youtu.be/WgvTgV5EoGY?t=27
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

The kid is obviously broken too. Major issues. A normal person doesn't act like that. They should have found help a looooong time ago. My first thought was autism.