Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That photo of her is all the proof I need. Those aren't the eyes of a grieving, remorseful mother. That's a self absorbed psycho.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Arrested
2 lawyers quit
We have remains of children: https://abcnews.go.com/US/human-remains ... d=71161744
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

We really need to start sterilizing people at ten years old, and only reversing it if they aren't as stupid and evil as that woman.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Our society's decision to dismantle mental health facilities and normalize a lot of things people would go there to get treated, shockingly, doesn't seem to be working out too well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Don't know where else to put this one.

15 year old beats his mother to death.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump was right...

Massive vote fraud.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:25 pm Trump was right...

Massive vote fraud.
Jail.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Mom murders her three kids.

The father had been telling people she needed help.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Mother of the subhuman POS that killed his 14 year old classmate tried to destroy evidence.

What a surprise that she raised a fucking monster.

Mom poses as her 13 year old and attends school on her behalf.

This one is pretty interesting, and I only put it here because I don't know where else to put it.

I don't know what her true motive was, which might be exactly what she said. I do know that she has a point, but it's not a strong one. First of all, we're in a pandemic and everyone is masked. Second, what solution does she want? It's impossible to lock down every school in the country. Also, why would any "shooter" pose as a kid and attend classes?

Honestly, she would be better off discussing how checked out her daughter's teacher are that they don't notice someone else took her place.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll give that parent.... Not a pass, but certainly sympathy. Even if she was a good parent, I can see your mental stability going right out the window if your kid did that.

"Imy not saying it's right, but I'm saying I understand."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I suppose this could go into Gordon's "Ex-Marines are awesome" thread too... :P

Guy kills his wife in one of the worst ways possible, in front of her children, then pussies out of offing himself.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Kevin Hart pranks Nick Cannon.

Hilarious, but why is this in this thread?
Cannon has been making headlines in recent months thanks to his rapidly growing family.
He is father to fraternal twins Moroccan and Monroe, whom he shares with ex-wife Mariah Carey. He also has three-year-old son Golden and daughter Powerful Queen, born in December 2020, with model Brittany Bell.
Last month, he welcomed twin boys Zion and Zillion with DJ Abby De La Rosa and model Alyssa Scott gave birth to his son Zen.
For fuck's sake...

I'm guessing Nick Cannon's not exactly an ideal parent. And honestly, what does it say about these women to let themselves get knocked up by him?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've no comment about his fathering skills, but I'd automatically assume all the women are very broken.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trying to sneak a cookie?

That gets you beat to death.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

she washes the important bits, I think.