Serial Killers

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by Leisher »

Serial killer released in Toledo, Ohio.

As part of a plea deal years ago, his brother got life in prison, while he is being released. I guess it's too bad hate crime laws weren't in place in the early 80s?

It's been a while, so I wonder how many folks are still living, but if one of their victims was my kid, that guy wouldn't enjoy freedom for long.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by Vince »

So gross.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by Leisher »

Remember the serial killer who laughed on the stand when discussing his victims and the father of one tried to attack him?

His mom was stabbed to death in her home.

Wonder if he's still laughing?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by TheCatt »

Close enough for me: https://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolin ... l_card_hed

4 highly dangerous criminals escape prison in Ohio. 3 of them found in the town I live in. Wtf? Neck tattoo guy, you’re gonna stick out pretty far in this town.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: 3 of them found in the town I live in.
Pisses me off that they're caught and you're still on here posting.

When you get paid to do a job, you do it! Incompetent boobs...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Pisses me off that they're caught and you're still on here posting.

When you get paid to do a job, you do it! Incompetent boobs...
To be fair, they probably didn't know I was on vacation at the beach. Maybe they were staking out the place waiting for me?
GORDON
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by GORDON »

For the gangbang, one presumes.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by TheCatt »

Sorry, Leisher, 4th one found in the nextdoor town of Durham.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers in Ohio

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: For the gangbang, one presumes.
Of course, what else would they be doing?
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

I have never heard of the Bloody Benders. Now I've got some reading to do!

Property for sale.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by TheCatt »

After the gruesome murders, it's believed that the Benders had fled the area and were never found, according to the KHS.
Well, now I'm intrigued.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

NO serial killer admits to more killings.

Remember when serial killers were just white guys? Turns out, that was kind of racist.
Leisher
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Serial Killers

Post by TheCatt »