Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:57 pm Juneteenth mocking party was "mocking liberals" not racist
says this person who claims not to be racist
Znidarsic-Nicosia said the fried chicken was not meant as a racist trope but was simply a convenient food choice.

Znidarsic-Nicosia did admit to running an anonymous Twitter account that posted racist images and content but denied being racist. “I have made blatantly racist comments under that persona,” she said. “The culture of Twitter operates that way. It gives you an opportunity to be someone you’re not.”
Human beings born with penises are allowed to claim to actually be female cats with pronouns of 5i5/pew/giu, so who is this society to say that clear racists are racist if they claim to not be?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

This woman needs to be institutionalized urgently.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

That is psychotic.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I have just discovered the woman frolicking is Drew Barrymore.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Nuh uh...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Ah, I didn't know she stole the culture of "black men frolicking in fields.". I guess they own that now. Shit. I spend a lot of time outdoors, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I don't give two fucks. They didn't invent playing in the rain. In fact, these racists didn't invent a lot of stuff they claim. Meanwhile, if these racists want to play that game they can get off TikTok because they didn't invent it. And their phones. And videos. And using the English language. And so on and so forth.

Point being, the second you claim [insert race here] shouldn't use something because your race invented it, you are a racist POS and your logic is terribly flawed.

In other racism news, BYU rightly bans a fan for yelling a slur at a black Duke women's volleyballer.

I think if people are yelling racial slurs in public we can probably send them directly to jail or a mental institution. They clearly aren't fit to be part of a society.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Well, it is Utah...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Which is awesome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

OK, not really today, but...
Bet you can guess his race just from the headline.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:13 pm
In other racism news, BYU rightly bans a fan for yelling a slur at a black Duke women's volleyballer.

I think if people are yelling racial slurs in public we can probably send them directly to jail or a mental institution. They clearly aren't fit to be part of a society.
Unable to prove the claim: ESPN: BYU says it found no evidence of racial heckling toward Duke women's volleyball player.
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... all-player

Fan no longer banned. Also appears he may be special needs
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Apparently the only other person that was backing up her story was her godmother who happens to be running for public office. Was this all a hoax? Did it really happen? Only the player, godmother, and fan know for sure.

The easy joke is to ask if this volleyball player is related to Miles Garrett.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's always possible she heard the n word, just mishearing something else being said.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:00 pm It's always possible she heard the n word, just mishearing something else being said.
100% possible.

What's not 100% possible is "every time she served" and nobody else heard it except for one, the godmother.

It'd be more believable that they were mishearing something if this person did it every single serve, not just her serves.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:33 pm What's not 100% possible is "every time she served" and nobody else heard it except for one, the godmother.
Yes.

At any rate, just more reason for people to not rush to judgment. HAahahaha.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Somehow NOT racism...

As long as people keep playing silly games like this, racism will never be a social issue we've moved past.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

It isn't about justice for the future, it's about vengeance for the past.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Yep, this progressive movement sure is awesome and clearly moving humanity forward. Soon they'll have separate drinking fountains for whitey.