Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Black woman pretends to be racist white man
A 30-year-old Douglasville woman named Terresha Lucas has been charged with making terroristic threats in the Brookmont subdivision of Douglasville.

According to the Douglasville Police Department, residents on Manning Drive began receiving notes last December from a person who claimed to be a white male member of the Ku Klux Klan. The notes threatened to burn down homes and kill people.

The police department's investigation into the notes led them to Lucas, who is a Black woman.

Lucas, who described herself as a 6-foot tall, white male with a long, red beard, has been charged with 8 counts of making terroristic threats.

The first notes were received Dec. 21, 2020. Other notes were received Feb. 17, Feb. 22, March 1 and March 3. After a 6-month absence, a final note was received Sept. 6.

CBS46 reported in March that the notes were received by at least 7 Blacks who lived in the neighborhood and that the notes contained the N-word and talked about hanging people and killing kids.

Until Sept. 6, Douglasville PD says it did not have much to go on. However, they got the break they needed on Sept. 6 when evidence was found linking the notes to the home of Lucas. Detectives were able to obtain a search warrant and then found other evidence that ties Lucas to the notes.

Lucas is expected to turn herself in this week.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Most sadly unsurprising thing is that there are still people out there who think the KKK is still relevant.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Feds will not pursue charges in the Jacob Blake case.

They must be super bummed that the facts of the case aren't letting them politicize it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I assure you there are some corporate profits that match that climb.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Boynton Beach mural shows first black female firefighter as white.

I couldn't see a close up pic, so I don't know if everyone was white and it was an artistic choice? Also, she apparently approved the choice years earlier? No idea.

This will probably end with the mural just being painted over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:18 pm Boynton Beach mural shows first black female firefighter as white.

I couldn't see a close up pic, so I don't know if everyone was white and it was an artistic choice? Also, she apparently approved the choice years earlier? No idea.

This will probably end with the mural just being painted over.
The complaint alleges once the City Art Commission approved of the mural in November 2019, Clemons approved the use of a proposed picture.
I assume she approved a picture, on which the mural was based, but she didn't approve of her race being changed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:21 am "Blackfishing" is a term I just learned.
God forbid people just look like whatever the fuck they want to look like
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Remember when Billie Eilish was accused of "Queerbaiting" in her latest video?

People are going insane under the influence of social media.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

CRT "expert" paid $20K for 1 hour Zoom call.

Remember kids, someone is always profiting off of your misery.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"It's THEIR fault you are miserable. Now pay me."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Listen to this piece of shit talking about racism. Look at all the fucking pussies who do nothing.
Remember, a woman was just raped on the Subway as a car full of people filmed it, didn't help, and didn't even call 911...for 40 minutes.

A stand with masks and gloves at MSU:

Yeah, we're in great shape as a society right now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

White executive terminated so his firm could hire two women to improve their diversity numbers is awarded $10M.

Per the article, he was excellent at his job and actually sat on the board to improve the firm's diversity.

Jobs should be given based on merit, not based on the color of your skin or what's between your legs.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Spoken from a position of white male cis hetero privelege.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 am Spoken from a position of white male cis hetero privelege.
My favorite comment on Twitter for the black guy on the subway who punched the white woman while nothing happened and then ranted about everyone needing to mind they own business and stay out of his "black business" (can be seen a couple posts above): "Black privilege"

Rutgers Associate Professor advocates for the genocide of white people and blames them for all the evil in the world.

It'd be awesome if the left leaning portions of the MSM would get people like this cancelled. I don't know what good they think is going to come from letting insane people like this go unpunished.

Oh, and the fat bitch needs to learn history because she spouts a bunch of horseshit.

I am so fucking over people claiming folks lived in peace and harmony until whitey came along. That is one of the biggest lies being told. Slavery, warfare, genocide, human sacrifice, people hoarding power, and every other sin possible were all being committed throughout the world long before whitey showed up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I still say a lot of modern shows with the explicit message "white people are your enemy" are doing more harm than good.

"Lovecraft Country," for example.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

If a white professor had said "we need to get these motherfuckers" about black people, it'd be the top story on CNN.

The MSM is a tool used to divide us. Prove me wrong.