Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Land O' Lakes Indian Girl, Uncle Ben, and Aunt Jemima have an opinion about that, but they've been disappeared because woke.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:36 am
Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:32 pm I'm sure this is fine, but it feels exploitative.
Probably less exploitative than when people couldn't vote.
Is it? I would argue the way they've been tricked into voting for a single party for 50 years while seeing no actual benefits is pretty exploitative.

"If you don't vote D, you're not even black." - Joe Biden
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Really? You're saying having no rights is less exploitative than ice cream using black brands and iconography to encourage people to vote?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:26 am Really? You're saying having no rights is less exploitative than ice cream using black brands and iconography to encourage people to vote?
No. I'm saying that constantly being manipulated into only voting one way for 50 years to such an extent that an old white man in 2020 can say such an insanely racist thing and face zero consequences is proof that their freedom to vote hasn't been very "free".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Democrats don't like it when you say things like, "Ok, fine, Reagan fucked mental health care in this country. Fine. We've had a few democrat presidents and senate majorities since then, if it was such a travesty, why didn't it get fixed then?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, neither party likes it when you point to moments they held the Presidency and the Senate or when you point to their stronghold states, which are usually quite flawed or complete hellholes.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

If Democrats actually did the things they say they want to do, we'd never have another republican politician elected ever again.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Buncha damn tricky white devil liars.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Comments are exclusively people asking how this isn't racist. What could possibly be racist about trying to get people to buy only from restaurants owned by people with a specific skin color?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

So once we bring in culture, everything is racist? That's dumb.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:56 pm So once we bring in culture, everything is racist? That's dumb.
Literally EVERYTHING has been labeled as racist. Keep up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

There is no bigger joke of an organization than the Anti-Defamation League.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

BTW, for another story today I searched "criminals in the NHL" and Google's top 3 suggestions to complete the search were variation of "how many black people are".

Google is racist as shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Google isn't racist. It just autocompletes based on user search es
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

If the MSM was honest people wouldn't need to fact check on their own... :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Random thought:

If putting "people of color" in roles that were traditionally and conically white people were about anything but marketing and pandering, even when it doesn't make sense, then Wakanda would have random white people here and there in the tribal scenes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

White teacher tells students that his race is the best.
A middle school teacher in Pflugerville, Texas, has been fired, district officials said Monday, after video was posted to social media showing the White teacher tell his students his race “is the superior one.”

“Last Friday, Nov. 11, Pflugerville ISD officials were made aware of an inappropriate conversation a teacher at Bohls Middle School had with students during an advisory class,” Pflugerville Independent School District (PfISD) Superintendent Dr. Douglas Killian wrote in a statement. “As of Monday morning, Nov. 14, the teacher in question is no longer employed by Pflugerville ISD and we are actively looking for a replacement,” the statement said.

Videos of the conversation in question were posted to social media last week.

In one video, the teacher can be seen saying to his multi-racial class, “Deep down in my heart, I’m ethnocentric, which means I think my race is the superior one,” as students audibly react both on- and off-camera.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I always wonder about stories like that. We KNOW there are people stupid enough to believe such things. We also KNOW there are people willing to say such things, although fewer in number. I mean, even if you believe it, you should be smart enough to know what happens if you say it publicly.

However, was it taken out of context? Was it a stunt of some sort? Like the rumors that the transgender shop teacher with the MASSIVE fake tits is supposed someone making a point about how dumb this all is...?