Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Whatever you say you fatphobic racist! :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:55 pm D Latino councilwoman forced to resign the presidency of the council over racist remarks caught on tape.

Racist comments about a white gay guy and his black adopted son. She called the kid a little monkey.

I'm so confused. I thought only white people and Rs could be racist...
Finally resigns.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:00 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:17 pm Also, how much MORE would they be making if they were white, too?
That is fantastic because it's EXACTLY what the "White Supremacy is everywhere!!" people would say.

You cannot make this shit up:

Seriously, if you take the MSM (ANY outlet) at face value, you're a brainwashed idiot.
Apparently you can make this shit up, because it's completely fake.

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Thank God.

Although, aside from the "new face of the far right", show me the part that's inaccurate. Muslims certainly aren't on board with the current wokeness. We're told daily that white supremacy is the biggest threat to the country and is responsible for everything, like mass shootings (even though half aren't committed by whitey), Jan 6th (I guess everyone there was a white supremacist), attacks on Asians (almost exclusively committed by black people), fake hate crimes (again, almost exclusively committed by black people), and so on.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Do you think it ever occurs to these people that they're the ones actually being racist towards black people?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:35 pm Do you think it ever occurs to these people that they're the ones actually being racist towards black people?
srsly, wtf.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"Racism of low expectations" sums up Affirmative Action handily.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Doesn't look like thousands... Image

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

He seems nice.

Bless his heart.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:45 pm Doesn't look like thousands...
That is definitely thousands.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:50 am
Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:45 pm Doesn't look like thousands...
That is definitely thousands.
Most definitely not thousands. That is clearly hundreds.

Listen, I do not doubt the existence of TENS OF MILLIONS of profoundly stupid people in this country and billions throughout the world, but there are not "thousands" in that video.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:22 am Most definitely not thousands. That is clearly hundreds.
You cannot count.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

You probably thought there were a million people at the Million Man March.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:18 pm You probably thought there were a million people at the Million Man March.
I'm surprised college let you graduate when you can't do addition.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher - it's a vid, not a pic. The camera pans. There's a shitload of honkeys there that we'd be better off without.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:14 pm Leisher - it's a vid, not a pic. The camera pans. There's a shitload of honkeys there that we'd be better off without.
Oh yeah, I watched the video. Makes sense now if Leisher did not.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

If I were a black guy I'd have stood up in front of that crowd and taken my worshipers out for a spin, see what it can do.

Because as it is they are pledging allegiance to black people and I didn't see any black people there to accept it. Probably because those people don't like hanging out where the black peopl eare.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I watched the video. That is not "thousands". You want to argue it's ONE thousand people, fine. But I've seen hundreds and thousands. That is not thousands. I think the angle and holding up of hands is fucking with you.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Ben & Jerry's latest flavor. I'm sure this is fine, but it feels exploitative.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:32 pm I'm sure this is fine, but it feels exploitative.
Probably less exploitative than when people couldn't vote.