Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

.... eww?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

That is a MUCH better angle. I still don't love it. I'd rather a statue of the actual embrace, head to toe, have been created.,
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I see fleshy worms with hands.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:23 pm That is a MUCH better angle. I still don't love it. I'd rather a statue of the actual embrace, head to toe, have been created.,
Yeah, the lack of heads makes it weird.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

The new Scooby Doo where Velma and Shaggy are POC:

Yeah, blatant racism will solve racism!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

The show is getting savaged.

Mindy Kayling has gone off he deep end, apparently.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely was wondering why this mass shooting wasn't getting more press. Now I know. The media doesn't care unless it's a white shooter.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:48 pm I genuinely was wondering why this mass shooting wasn't getting more press. Now I know. The media doesn't care unless it's a white shooter.
Kinda like how this death by cop didn't get as much press either.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:49 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:48 pm I genuinely was wondering why this mass shooting wasn't getting more press. Now I know. The media doesn't care unless it's a white shooter.
Kinda like how this death by cop didn't get as much press either.
Yes. I heard one of my wife's TikTok's report on that last night while we were driving home from an event. Other than that, I've heard nothing. I've seen more about the whore cop today (I think 2-3 times) and not a single time have I seen the story you posted. And to be fair, I'm not on any news site today, but still counting Twitter, FB, phone alerts, etc. I usually see all news. For example, I knew about the standoff and shooting in CA.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I heard something about the Memphis cops ... Firing them immediately meant that in some way it would be harder to convict them of murder. Don't remember the details.

But I like the slut cop. She wasn't doing anything that was endangering anyone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:10 pm But I like the slut cop. She wasn't doing anything that was endangering anyone.
Distracting people from doing their job?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:13 pm
GORDON wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:10 pm But I like the slut cop. She wasn't doing anything that was endangering anyone.
Nobody got killed while they were jerking off on her face.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:06 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:13 pm
Nobody got killed while they were jerking off on her face.
We don't know that.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I do. We'd have heard about it by now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I had heard about the 6 year old who shot his teacher, but never once was his race mentioned. Now I know why...

And another huge L for this race baiting bigot:

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Bishop Talbert Swain's "apology" for getting the skin color of the 6 year old wrong. Showing he thinks Middle Easterners are black.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Titania (parody account) sharing the story, but it is legit.

Can someone explain to me how "blacks only" anything helps diversity, unity, and blah blah blah?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Homeschoolers in Ohio being taught racism.

The state is investigating, but also says it can't do shit about it. So why waste the tax money investigating? What are you going to accomplish?

You can't legislate this type of hate away. You can't cancel these people into loving everyone. The only fix is through education and exposure.

Hating someone for the color of their skin is stupid. Get to know them and hate them for who they are inside. :D

College board releases AP African Studies curriculum being criticized by DeSantis.

Interesting that this curriculum is released AFTER DeSantis' groups states what they were worried about, and somehow it doesn't have those things anymore. Even the writer of the article seemed to either be writing propaganda or was questioning the timing and exclusion of those things by constantly repeating the point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:57 pm Homeschoolers in Ohio being taught racism.
“Without homeschooling the children, our children are left defenseless to the schools and the Gay Afro Zionist scum that run them.”
How many gay, African Zionists are there in the world?
Mrs. Saxon” continued in the January post, “He is the face of a movement which ethnically cleansed whites out of urban areas
That's never how I've heard it described before.