Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Someone tell her taking a drug before hand didn't help Roseanne, and it's not going to help her.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"I never heard of a sedative that made someone racist."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 pm "I never heard of a sedative that made someone racist."
Clearly you've never heard of Ambiracistien.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:26 am
GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 pm "I never heard of a sedative that made someone racist."
Clearly you've never heard of Ambiracistien.
This is funny.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

UNC asks SCOTUS to continue allowing a racist policy.

If race plays a factor in admissions, it's racist. End of story.

If all applications stood on their own merit and certain groups were underrepresented, then there's a problem elsewhere and we need to address it. This is not where it gets addressed. It is never ok to hurt one group of people in favor of another. This is not a permanent solution. This is also racist as shit because it's more "intellectually superior people pulling up those who cannot do so without their help" horseshit.

Plus, there are a billion colleges and guaranteed loans. A person doesn't have to attend any specific school.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I think a reasonable argument can be made that a public state university should be responsible for educating a representative portion of its population.

Although, my children are Hispanic, so...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:57 pm I think a reasonable argument can be made that a public state university should be responsible for educating a representative portion of its population.
I would probably agree with that argument, but I would counter that ALL kids should be educated equally prior to college so that their applications don't need to have their race to give them a shot when they're otherwise lacking.

I would also argue that a public state university should be the last institution discriminating against students because of their race. That's exactly what is happening to the white students who lose out thanks to not being a more desired token minority.

Also, my kids are Hispanic according to people who just go by what they assume is our ethnicity based on the way they mistakenly pronounce our last name. My wife is commonly mistaken for Arabic. We're multicultural!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:11 pm , but I would counter that ALL kids should be educated equally prior to college so that their applications don't need to have their race to give them a shot when they're otherwise lacking.
Well, it's North Carolina, which has been underfunding its public schools for decades, so good luck with that.
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:11 pm That's exactly what is happening to the white students who lose out thanks to not being a more desired token minority.
Imagine how the Asians feel.
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:11 pm Also, my kids are Hispanic according to people who just go by what they assume is our ethnicity based on the way they mistakenly pronounce our last name. My wife is commonly mistaken for Arabic. We're multicultural!
Ours are real. But, when my wife was growing up in Indiana, some people would mistake her for Asian. (What, just cuz she has black hair?)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:19 pm Well, it's North Carolina, which has been underfunding its public schools for decades, so good luck with that.
This is what people should be pissed off about. Many more people are hurt by this than a dumb college admission.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:19 pm Imagine how the Asians feel.
It doesn't matter how they feel because society says it's ok to be racist to them in the classroom.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:19 pm Ours are real. But, when my wife was growing up in Indiana, some people would mistake her for Asian. (What, just cuz she has black hair?)
We have legit been asked if we're an interracial couple. I always tell her it's because my lower half and laid back attitude make people think I'm a black albino. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:06 pm This is what people should be pissed off about. Many more people are hurt by this than a dumb college admission.
People are pissed off. And they keep losing court cases, but nothing happens. They should be in jail.
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:06 pm I always tell her it's because my lower half and laid back attitude make people think I'm a black albino
"Sure is chill about his small penis for a black guy"

My wife's been called the nanny more than once... outside of role playing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm People are pissed off. And they keep losing court cases, but nothing happens. They should be in jail.
It's almost like the people running the country don't give two shits about the people living in it.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm "Sure is chill about his small penis for a black guy"
It made you squeal. Oh shit, it's not Gay Day anymore. Sorry. I withdraw my comment.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm My wife's been called the nanny more than once... outside of role playing.
I approve this message. Should I ever meet your wife I am going to make a nanny joke.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:23 pm It's almost like the people running the country don't give two shits about the people living in it.
Republicans.
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:23 pm Should I ever meet your wife I am going to make a nanny joke.
I've never seen her kill a dude before, but...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:38 pmRepublicans.
:roll:
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:38 pm I've never seen her kill a dude before, but...
So she'd be fine with our affair, but not me calling her a nanny? Weird priorities...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"Online Geoff is always referring to you as his kids' nanny. Why does he do that?"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Black people would rather deal with crime than the police.
The racial divide in fear was mediated by past experiences with police mistreatment. In turn, fear mediated the effects of race and past mistreatment on support for defunding the police and intentions to have “the talk” with family youths about the need to distrust and avoid officers.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"If you need to add a 3rd party into the situation who is armed, afraid for his life, and has very few consequences, then call a cop."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:19 am Black people would rather deal with crime than the police.
The racial divide in fear was mediated by past experiences with police mistreatment. In turn, fear mediated the effects of race and past mistreatment on support for defunding the police and intentions to have “the talk” with family youths about the need to distrust and avoid officers.
Considering the mentioned past, their current social stigma against dealing with the police, and the MSM beating them over the head non-stop about how they're oppressed and the police unfairly target them, it's not shocking to see that conclusion.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Black basketball player getting a warm welcome in China.

I wonder if those Chinese people know that white supremacy is making them say those racist things?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:56 pm Black basketball player getting a warm welcome in China.

I wonder if those Chinese people know that white supremacy is making them say those racist things?
All I heard was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP