Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:13 pm How many gay, African Zionists are there in the world?
What is -1?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I have no context, but this isn't a good situation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Seattle bans caste discrimination

I have no problem with banning caste discrimination, but did we need it? Didn't discrimination laws already exist?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:38 pm Seattle bans caste discrimination

I have no problem with banning caste discrimination, but did we need it? Didn't discrimination laws already exist?
They do, but they don't protect against this. Protected classes are generally: Sex, pregnancy status, religion, race, and national origin.

If an Indian is discriminating against a different Indian for their caste, not protected by the above.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Fair enough, but this is what I mean when I say we're a melting pot, not a stew. When people come here they need to leave the horseshit at home. Melt motherfuckers!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:07 pm Fair enough, but this is what I mean when I say we're a melting pot, not a stew. When people come here they need to leave the horseshit at home. Melt motherfuckers!
Well, yes.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Someone is trying to replace melting pot with a new paradigm... Something like "potluck of equally valid cultures" or some sht. I forget the actual term I saw.

Anyway, they're promoting separatism.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:31 pm Someone is trying to replace melting pot with a new paradigm... Something like "potluck of equally valid cultures" or some sht. I forget the actual term I saw.

MELTING POT
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:31 pm Someone is trying to replace melting pot with a new paradigm... Something like "potluck of equally valid cultures" or some sht. I forget the actual term I saw.

If they were equally valid cultures, then why did you feel the need to leave them?

Celebrate your old culture, but do not try and make your new culture like your old one. Accept that things are different here and the world doesn't revolve around you. If you are unable to do so, leave because we're not a good fit for you.

For all the far left dipshits who are pushing the potluck, they should probably try doing some research on the cultures they're being so welcoming of because a lot aren't going to bring good times for them.
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:40 pmMELTING POT
PREACH!!!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

A 1953 Supreme Court ruling desegragated movie theaters in Washington DC but not surrounding areas. Subsequently, DC theaters lost revenue due to reduced demand from white customers. This contradicts notions that racism can't persist in free markets and that government intervention is unnecessary.
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/720904
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Racism was much more in style back then.

I think the ban current moviegoers want and audiences need can't be determined by skin color. The new rule law should be a 1 year ban once you are caught doing any of the following, and a lifetime ban upon any second offense. (Rule 2 being the only exception. That's a lifetime ban on the 1st offense.) There should be a national database for theater owners and include names, picture, driver's license/state ID numbers, etc. That ID must be scanned upon entry.

Here are the offenses that get you banned:
1. Bringing an infant to a movie. It's 2023, there are other options. I have no issue with the kid, but their parent(s) is a selfish piece of shit.
1a. If you're bringing your infant to a nighttime showing of Friday the 13th, CPS also gets called to inspect your home.
2. Any violent act performed in a theater with the only exception being if you are acting in self defense or defense of other theater goers.
3. Anyone who actively uses their cell phones during the movie.
4. Anyone who uses the theater as their fuck palace to the point where it gets reported. Point being, if the theater is empty, have fun. If you're in the back row of a lightly populated theater and your girlfriend gives you a handy so nobody notices, great. If you're in a lesbian relationship and you are both lipstick lesbians and everyone in the audience is cool with watching, no blood, no foul. :D
5. Movie hopping. Support the business or go home and pirate the movies. Movie hopping hurts the theater and your local community far, far more than Hollywood.
6. A three strike system is created as the additional rule. Three strikes in any given year result in a ban. Offenses for this are:
-Not taking your garbage out of the theater. Popcorn spills, not worries, but don't leave the tub, your cups, and everything else just laying around you lazy fuck.
-Talking during the film. It happens. Sometimes you whisper to your partner/friend a question about the film or a small comment. No worries. However, if you do it constantly or carry out a conversation, you're a dick. (One of my best friends in the world and a federal officer would get nailed by this rule within three movies.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Ignore the title. But Scott Adams is basically saying "stay away from black people," because that's what he actually says, if you are white.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

He thought that was a good video and argument to make?

Also, you're right about that title. It completely ignores the importance of the statistic quoted right in the beginning of the video. Scott Adams isn't the only racist being exposed in the video.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

So his opening statement is that almost half of blacks are not ok with white people. This just isn't true. It's a misapplication of a "study" where there was a statement "It's OK to be white" or something like that. Which was a phrase that originated on 4chan. So, yeah, it was a troll.

At any rate. 53% of blacks agreed, 1/4 disagreed, 1/4 had no opinion. 78% of whites agreed. But Adams lumped the no opinion in the same group as the disagreed.
What’s more, when asked if voters agreed or disagreed with the statement, “Black people can be racist, too,” 79% agreed, including 66% of black people.
Same poll.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Not shocking he got stats goofed considering the rest of his poll, but my point remains because these numbers are still problems:
TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:13 am1/4 disagreed
TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:13 am 78% of whites agreed
TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:13 am What’s more, when asked if voters agreed or disagreed with the statement, “Black people can be racist, too,” 79% agreed, including 66% of black people.
We'll never hit 100% on any of these numbers, but they should be higher. There's still work to be done.

Clearly not enough white people are kissing boots and bowing down or allowing themselves to be chained up like slaves.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:24 am We'll never hit 100% on any of these numbers, but they should be higher. There's still work to be done.
We're never going to hit 100% on anything. I'm just grateful if the majority is in the right.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:50 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:24 am We'll never hit 100% on any of these numbers, but they should be higher. There's still work to be done.
We're never going to hit 100% on anything. I'm just grateful if the majority is in the right.
Hey, I'm not shitting on that either, I just wish those numbers were higher.

These numbers do absolutely prove that the MSM and the rest of the racebaiters are ignoring the majority of people and amplifying a much smaller percentage of people. That feeds into conspiracy theories about them intentionally dividing us. However, it also proves that sex/controversy sell and until people stop buying, they'll keep selling.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"Hey, things are generally cool and it's ok to chill out" isn't sensational at all, and doesn't get you clicks/ad impressions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:03 pm "Hey, things are generally cool and it's ok to chill out" isn't sensational at all, and doesn't get you clicks/ad impressions.
All truth.

Honestly, the thing that really pisses me off, and should anyone with a brain, is the pushing of BS narratives. Those are blatant lies.

Citizen: "White people die to the police a lot more than black people."
MSM: "True, but black people are only 13% of the population, so the ratio is the important number."
Citizen: "Fair enough, but more black people kill white people every year, by a lot. Also black people are responsible for over half of all violent crime in the U.S. What does the ratio say in those instances, and why don't you report that narrative?"
MSM: "Because that narrative is racist you white supremacist bastard!"
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

That's when you shut down their argument by stating, factually, that their white privilege doesn't allow them to see the truth. End of debate. Whitey lost.