Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

So, black people in Thor movies upset you, but not black Santa, despite living even further north?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I was not upset by Heimdall being black, race baiter. :D

While people like you were blanket labeling everyone who had a problem with it a racist, I was explaining how, while some were racist, most just wanted the product to stay true to canon. Around that same time my point was proven when it was announced that the FF's the Thing would have green eyes and not blue. Those same people upset about Heimdall lost their fucking minds again.

Now I have pointed out how dumb Samoan Aquaman is due to science and made worse by them casting the whitest people on Earth as his parents. (Although, Mamoa does a great job in the role.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Is white Santa canon in any way?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:46 pm Is white Santa canon in any way?
I genuinely don't know where he was invented. But I would guess his appearance is canon to that region, and the canon would change region to region. Perhaps even family to family?

But it's also a different type of fandom. I don't think there are grown adults who followed the adventures of Santa their whole live who would care if some Hollywood studio was changing his eye color.

And I think Hollywood has proven that to be true with their 96 billion versions of Santa.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:48 pm I genuinely don't know where he was invented. But I would guess his appearance is canon to that region, and the canon would change region to region. Perhaps even family to family?
He is canonically Greek.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:04 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:48 pm I genuinely don't know where he was invented. But I would guess his appearance is canon to that region, and the canon would change region to region. Perhaps even family to family?
He is canonically Greek.
So it does change region to region because the Santa I knew about didn't do anal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Trial begins for noted racist.

Isn't it interesting how people caught trying to frame another race for a crime/hatred/racist are never themselves painted as a racist by the MSM?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if it’s real. If I were a Russian troll group I’d be all over race issues and immigration on twitter.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Of course they're real. Is that specific group? Who knows. However, I've heard podcasts made by racist black folks promoting death to all whiteys before.

Does it mean all, most, or even a large percentage of black people feel that way? Of course not.
TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:12 pm If I were a Russian troll group
"If" :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:01 am"If"
So... you're on a list now. :twisted:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Black couple suing appraiser.

TLDR:
-Black couple puts $400K into house.
-Gets it appraised and it only gained 10% in value.
-Think racism is at play.
-Hire another appraiser and have their white friend pretend to be the black lady. They ever removed all of their family photos and redecorated the house. House appraises for more.
-Lawsuit against the first appraiser for being racist.

I think they're right about race playing a factor in the first appraisal. However, I have some issues.
1. Just because you put money into a home doesn't mean you're going to see a return on it. People lose money on homes all the time. I only point this out because the writer of the article seems that putting money into a house EQUALS it being more valuable. That's not how it works.
2. I love that they name and put a picture of the alleged racist into the article. They win right there. You just ruined her life and her career. Doesn't matter if it turns out that your accusations were not true. I really do wonder if there should be laws to protect the identity of the accused, particularly in non-criminal cases.
3. I think lawyers are going to dig deep on the details of what they re-did for the second appraisal. How much did the appraiser know about the situation, the neighborhood, the house, etc.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:50 pm I think they're right about race playing a factor in the first appraisal. However, I have some issues.
Yeah, there's not really enough information here.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:42 am Trial begins for noted racist.

Isn't it interesting how people caught trying to frame another race for a crime/hatred/racist are never themselves painted as a racist by the MSM?
Guilty, guilty, guilty.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Good. Fuck that racist POS.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Twitter is having fun with Jussie Smollett today.
Jussie was murdered.

Includes the pedo that went down today too. Image

This person is joking. Image

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Those are hilarious.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I would have sworn I posted the original article about the black girl sucker punching the Asian girl.

The mom is getting charged. And the girl is the daughter of Corey Benjamin who played in the NBA for a bit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Some judge in La.
A Louisiana judge is facing calls to resign after she was heard in video footage uttering racial slurs.

Michelle Odinet, while watching security footage of a Black man being pinned down by police officers after he allegedly attempted to break into her home, is apparently heard saying, "We have a n-----. It's a n-----, like a roach."

"She is humiliated, embarrassed and sorry for what she's done and for the trouble she's caused to everyone in the community," Odinet's lawyer, Dane Ciolino, said in a phone interview with ABC News. "She is taking, effective immediately, an unpaid leave of absence from the bench. She hasn't made any longer-term decisions than that, but will in the next several weeks."

Ciolino said Odinet is taking full responsibility and confirmed earlier media reports that the judge had taken a sedative before she was recorded saying the racial slurs.