Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Click click $.

Especially during a race war.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Hopefully that becomes $0 soon.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

The study does not prove he's full of shit. But it does show that in one facet, college applications, people perceive a benefit to being a minority.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:30 pm
The study does not prove he's full of shit. But it does show that in one facet, college applications, people perceive a benefit to being a minority.
It absolutely does because this logic applies to all facets of society.

That's not saying that being a minority is a benefit in all facets, but it proves it is a benefit in some, just as being the majority is a benefit in some.

When you sell hate any instance where it's proven that your message is bullshit, harms the overall brand.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:49 pm That's not saying that being a minority is a benefit in all facets, but it proves it is a benefit in some, just as being the majority is a benefit in some.
Yay! minorities win 2% of the time!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:42 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:49 pm That's not saying that being a minority is a benefit in all facets, but it proves it is a benefit in some, just as being the majority is a benefit in some.
Yay! minorities win 2% of the time!
That's so stupid in 2021 U.S.A. it has to be bait.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

6 year old told in school she's evil because she's white.

Civil rights leader hammers McAuliffe's plan for diversity in VA schools as "racist" and "insulting".

First of all, is there any place in the nation more fucked up than Loudoun County? How many scandals can one school district have going on at the same time? Blatant racism, corruption, feuding with parents, a rape in the bathrooms by a trans student that they attempted to cover up, and so on.

Secondly, as I've said many times, after it was taught to me by black people, nobody is more racist than the person who thinks you cannot succeed without their help.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 am 6 year old told in school she's evil because she's white.
I wonder what the lesson was. 6 year olds aren't exactly paragons of truth/reliability.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:01 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 am 6 year old told in school she's evil because she's white.
I wonder what the lesson was. 6 year olds aren't exactly paragons of truth/reliability.
Plus the whiteness makes her more prone to lying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:01 pm
I wonder what the lesson was.
I hope someone investigated and got to the bottom of it.

If we're cancelling people for using the wrong pronouns, then we absolutely need to be cancelling people preaching hatred and divisiveness.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Not when you can spin the hatred as justice, instead of the vengeance that it is.

Plenty of people would call that positioned enlightened, or "woke" in the tired vernacular.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

First woman and first Asian American wins the mayoral race in Boston.

This is a big deal because Boston, a left wing stronghold, is always accused of being one of the most racist cities in the U.S. (Must just be their R voters, huh?) Oh yeah, and Boston is mostly white, which is crazy considering how much the MSM keeps telling us that white on Asian hate is at an all time high. :roll:

Side Note: One thing I learned during the past year is that Massachusetts has some of the best Chinese food in the country. Not just one restaurant, but overall. Something about how immigration went back in the day caused many Chinese immigrants to go up there, and voila, awesome food. Not sure how it's different from elsewhere, but the people I heard this from are world travelers, so there's something to it.

Anyway, there's another race factor in this election. The woman she was running against is an Arab American and started identifying as a woman of color. It made people question if she really was.

It's fascinating to me that we're now discounting people with mixed race backgrounds, I guess unless they're a specific mix or unless it fits a specific purpose/narrative? I also find it fascinating how she is apparently rejecting her white side? Although that's more than likely political in nature.

I remember how Tiger Woods wouldn't acknowledge his black side for years due to his strained relationship with his father, then after his father's death he kind of reversed course.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

L'Oreal removing racist words from its products.
the world's largest cosmetic and beauty company, announced on Friday that it will stop using words like "whitening" and "fair" in describing its products. The announcement comes amid anti-racism protests and calls against racial inequality following George Floyd's death.

"The L'Oreal Group has decided to remove the words white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightening from all its skin evening products," the French cosmetics giant said in statement.
How progressive. Simply mentioning a color is racist.

"White Lies" - the name of a new CNN series on skin whitening.

Racism gets those clicks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

So... what are the new words?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I was wondering the same thing. What creative horseshit are they going to use to get around mentioning those words?

ASU students of color facing charges and punishment from the university for trying to unite people and end racism through peaceful means.

Just kidding. They confronted two white kids in a multicultural center, verbally assaulted them, accused them of being racist, filmed the whole encounter, and then put it online. The white kids' crimes? One had a "Police Lives Matter" stick on his PC. The other had a "Don't vote for Biden" shirt.

Imagine having different beliefs in a multicultural center? Insanity!

Now the students of color are pretending they're the victims of a situation they created and they're demanding the university back down. Other idiots, including a BLM activist, have shown up to help protest and declare ASU is racist.

I don't think these idiots understand what racism or fascism mean.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:32 pm I don't think these idiots understand what racism or fascism mean.
They do not.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Expel every kid who performed assault on camera.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Disney makes a change to its parks to accommodate people that aren't there.

Ok, I make jokes (remember how Disney's ad were so heavily geared towards black people recently because they simply weren't going?), but this is a good move. First of all, Santa isn't real. Secondly, he's magic, so why couldn't he appear differently for each kid to make that kid better relate to him? Third, most parents tell their kids that these Santas are just elves anyway.

Also, props to Disney for not doing a big PR campaign around this move. That shows some ethics and class.

Although they do business in China, so...