Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

"POC's internalized racism fuels white supremacy."

This is "official" training required of city of Seattle workers.

Sounds like a very right-wing view point, but it's actually from a very left-wing organization and they're using CRT as part of this program.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Could it be more like.... if you attack a person, they will defend themselves?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Google says Ben Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew, is a "foundation" of white supremacy.
Staff are taught in one video that Americans as young as three months old are already fundamentally racist in a “system of white supremacy,” by then-Google global inclusion director Sherice Torres.
In another video, former Google diversity chief Kamau Bobb hosts guest lecturer Nikole Hannah-Jones (editor of The New York Times revisionist ‘1619 Project’), who says, “If you’re white in this country then you have to understand that whether you personally are racist or not, whether you personally engage in racist behavior or not, you are the beneficiary of a 350-year system of white supremacy and racial hierarchy.”
Bobb was reassigned to a non-diversity role after he himself was exposed for antisemitism writing online that Jews have “an insatiable appetite for war and killing.”
Weird how many people behind the "anti-racism" programs, that tend to claim white people are the sole problem, are usually pretty racist themselves.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

#emmysaresowhite...again

2/3 of the presenters, hosts, etc. were black or Latino. Minorities won awards all night. In fact, there were a record number of minority nominees. However, because a person of color didn't win one of the acting awards, it's clearly racism.

Awards based on merit shouldn't be given away because of skin color. They should be awarded to the person most thought was deserving of it. I feel bad for people of color who do win awards. At this point in history they genuinely have to wonder if they only got it because of the color of their skin and not due to their work.

That's thanks to the people who scream racism at everything.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

US approval of interracial marriages at 94%.

Yet the MSM continues the "Racism is a massive problem" narrative. I wonder why...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

click click click $

I think 99% of "news" officially qualifies as "disinformation" at this point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:48 am US approval of interacial marriages at 94%.

Yet the MSM continues the "Racism is a massive problem" narrative. I wonder why...
Because people lie.

On a semi-related note: hard to believe how much that has changed in our lifetime.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:55 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:48 am US approval of interracial marriages at 94%.

Because people lie.
Of course they do, but Gordon's answer is more on point.

I think the truth about the MSM's constant "racism is everywhere" narrative is a combination of:
-There IS racism (although in FAR smaller numbers than what we are led to believe)
-The MSM knows that sex, scandal, and violence sell so that's what they push
-There are people running the country who would rather we focus on each other and not them
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Also, only 93% of whites approve, still.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:01 am Also, only 93% of whites approve, still.
That last 7% must be every white government officials, religious leaders, school leaders, celebrities, MSM members, police, and CEOs for it to matter.

Let's be honest, it's mostly garbage people living garbage lives.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am That last 7% must be every white government officials, religious leaders, school leaders, celebrities, MSM members, police, and CEOs for it to matter.
Disagree. I don't think it takes that many people to make an impact.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:23 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am That last 7% must be every white government officials, religious leaders, school leaders, celebrities, MSM members, police, and CEOs for it to matter.
Disagree. I don't think it takes that many people to make an impact.
In their areas of power, absolutely. However, throughout society, not so much.

Still, I love your comment because it also destroys the "Black people can't be racist because they don't have power" narrative. Last time I checked there are black people in positions of power through the country and the corporate world.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

7% of people can only make an impact on the world if the media encourages and enables them, for the sake of profit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:57 am 7% of people can only make an impact on the world if the media encourages and enables them, for the sake of profit.
So... Rupert Murdoch? With many fewer than 7%.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Sure, Fox didn't hate trump. But I was thinking how a dozen people show up at a Tea Party rally in KKK robes, and the left-leaning media declare the Tea Party supports the KKK, and not only that, reports the KKK isn't a joke. 7% of people might support the KKK. CNN exaggerates and makes sure we all panic, and the KKK then has an impact on society.

The media is the real enemy of us all.

Funny punchline: they may not have even been the KKK, merely operators to make the Tea Party look bad. It's evilly brilliant. Click click click $.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:21 pm The media is the real enemy of us all.
Correct.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Some Canadian junior hockey team who decided to re-release this jersey from 1982(?)

And then immediately pull it back and apologize in a day.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Every single time I'm still shocked not one person said, "This might be a bad idea."
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Seems fine to me.