Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I love that they are clearly trying to use race, sex, and other hot button issues, yet STILL couldn't list out the race, sex, and other information for each person.

Like W.O.P.R. I know the best choice is to not play.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:42 pm Like W.O.P.R. I know the best choice is to not play.
I was going to say "Can we just kill them all?"

My 2nd guess would be "Whatever give them the best chance of making babies," so death to gays, I guesss.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Does the accountant's pregnant wife count as two people? If so, how pissed are the pro-choice peeps going to be?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Today in racism

Post by Cakedaddy »

If this is the twelve we picked for the space ship, who cares who lives/dies?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:21 pm Does the accountant's pregnant wife count as two people? If so, how pissed are the pro-choice peeps going to be?
I'm going to say 1 external ass = 1 person.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Still not enough information for anyone. How do I know she isn't 60 and a high risk pregnancy?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I got rid of the accountant, the novelist, the clergyman, and the gay male. And the university administrator. Oh, and the cop, the boy, and everyone else too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, humanity deserves to go extinct.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"Militant african american student." My first thought was, militant against what? Like he's in the Marine reserves and going to med school? I'd prolly like him.

Better than a granola crunching hippie med student scolding me for eating meat.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:10 pm Honestly, humanity deserves to go extinct.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I'm not saying this is due to racism, just interesting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:31 pm I'm not saying this is due to racism, just interesting.
Definitely interesting.

Nobody is guaranteed of a 6 figure income, not even at the top of the chart.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

For Leisher.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

That's fantastic.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Kelisa Wing, chief diversity, equity and inclusion officer in the Department of Defense’s education branch:

What a racist cunt. Let's talk about "power". If a white person says something this racist, they're immediately fired. She says it and she's still employed. Who has more power?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:18 pm Kelisa Wing, chief diversity, equity and inclusion officer in the Department of Defense’s education branch:
Weird that someone would post that without the timestamp of July 2020 on it.
Wing posted the tweets on a day that she was attending a professional development session, outside of work on her day off. The session was not connected to the DoDEA.

"I was in a space where I was the only person of color," she told the publication, explaining that the session took place in the wake of George Floyd’s murder in 2020. "The purpose of that was people wanting to reconcile what was happening at the present time.

"In the middle of that session, someone just called out, ‘Well, Black people are racist, too,’" she added. "It didn’t have any context to what we were talking about, and I started to explain to her that yes, everybody can be racist. But we’re talking about systemic racism and how that impacts people and their ability for housing, their ability for a lot of things.

"That’s something that I thought we were there to discuss," Wing said.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

How does any of that or the date make what she tweeted ok?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:44 pm How does any of that or the date make what she tweeted ok?
If systemic racism was the discussion, then the focus on white people makes sense, versus the distraction to black people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

You are clearly trolling.

No way you're seriously justifying someone using racial slurs, particularly not someone in a position of power in the government.