Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:06 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:56 pm Black basketball player getting a warm welcome in China.

I wonder if those Chinese people know that white supremacy is making them say those racist things?
All I heard was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Dude, that's the single most offensive word of all and I hear it constantly on TV.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

This would be headline news on most MSM outlets if it was a white person dancing about black people dying.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Nothing good will come of the current racial-payback climate.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Homicide at a 25 year high in Chicago

That is really saying something too. And nobody cares.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

The ADL updated their definition of racism (apparently a year and a half ago), and it's pretty telling. The ADL is a anti-white, racist organization.

The old one:

The new one:
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Does my son become bad the day he turns 18, or are white children automatically bad?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:12 pm white children automatically bad?
I think they're automatically bad and must be culled. It's the only way to be sure racism ends because everyone else gets along perfectly.

Whoopi Goldberg said some really dumb shit about the Holocaust and is now apologizing.

Weird how some people can say really ignorant, racist shit, but be given the opportunity to apologize. I wonder why?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:41 pm Whoopi Goldberg said some really dumb shit about the Holocaust and is now apologizing.
Suspended for two weeks.

People on both sides of the aisle on Twitter are pointing out the hypocrisy of this considering Roseanne and Gina Carano lost their jobs over a single tweet. (And Carano's tweet was the exact same thing used by her co-star months before...but it targeted the right, so...)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

This doesn't deserve it's own thread in the entertainment forum...

"everything is going to be all white" (2022)

A "documentary" exclusive to Showtime that features minorities doing nothing but bashing white people, blaming them for all the ills of the world, and saying white people now should absolutely be held responsible for what their ancestors did. (You know, because no other race did anything evil...)

It currently has 1.4K likes and most of the comments have thousands more likes. It is being universally panned as racist and divisive. You know it's getting ratioed to death when the number of dislikes has been hidden.
As a white boy, it feels great to have an entire documentary all to my race! Thanks guys! I love how in order to end racism, we have to become more racist! Good message! Fighting fire with fire! I also like how I can take credit for all of the great innovations and inventions my white ancestors created! Shedding an entire new light on our history SHOWTIME, thanks! Also love how they couldn't even capitalize the title, thankfully I can learn from racists' mistakes!
I’m breathing a sigh of relief to see that everyone is collectively agreeing this is bullshit and racist. I saw and ad for this and became sad, how can people actually think like this and think it’s okay? Well apparently not a lot of people do, thank god. “I have a dream that one day my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character”
As a black man, this is frankly embarrassing. I have friends from all races and religious backgrounds. The creators of this can’t seriously think that it’s ok to talk about other human beings this way. No one should ever have to take blame for something they didn’t do.
As a Person of Color who has experience living in a country other than the US, allow my underprivileged voice to be heard and tell my story about America: I was born to a first generation American Father and a migrant mother, and was an American citizen since birth. From a young age, I would spend years of my life living in the states, and years living south of the border. My family was not wealthy, and we didn't even have a home to call our own until I was 13, but my father was able to start a small business doing manual labor while my mother worked a day job, which provided us with our necessities and more. We never accepted any government assistance, except when it came to education, which my family valued very much. The US public education system wasn't the best out there on paper, me and many of my underprivileged POC friends were able to get a higher education or go into a trade school thanks to the opportunities given to us in the US. In fact, one of my closest friends (also a POC) college was paid for entirely by the government thanks to his fathers military service. I had to work my way through a majority of my college years, doing either manual labor (Where I experienced some soft racism) or working entry level jobs, with the help of some grants and scholarships. I picked a pretty good degree plan allowing me to graduate with a degree in a STEM field, and I was able to meet and befriend a number of brilliant and diverse people from all over the world. Currently I am working part time at a hardware store, making more money than any of my cousins across the border, including ones that got engineering degrees in their home country. After graduation, I should have no difficulties finding a full time job that will easily double my income, and I am planning on paying the entirety of the small debt I accrued with money I saved up in one single payment. Of course, life wasn't easy and America isn't perfect, but I am grateful every day for having been born in American soil, as it has allowed me to have more opportunities than if I had grown up in the country where my family migrated from.
“Racism is not dead, but it is on life support – kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as ‘racists’”
— Thomas Sowell
This is your enemy. No matter your race, this right here is what’s holding us back as a people.
Its a creepy feeling to see people you've never met, that you know nothing about, who don't know you, telling you how much they hate you.
I hope the people in this video can rid themselves of the hatred that has clearly poisoned their hearts and made them hate an entire race of people.
Its sad that they are willing to spew this bile and don't realise what monsters they've allowed themselves to become. I hope they find a way out of it, because there is no happiness down that road.
As a Black American this is the most divisive video I've ever watched...this is why racism in this country will never end..they are asking for segregation to come back
As an immigrant from the Philippines. This hurt my heart. I didn't come over to see everyone fighting each other for color of skin. Much of my friends are white and I don't want them to feel bad for being born what they are. No one gets to decide what color skin they have so why always make problem over it? And we dont have control over bad things people did in the past. No one can change it. We can only learn from it and try to do better than the people who come before us. Sorry if my English not perfect but I hope everybody understand that this new show does nothing to improve our society.
As a 100% Hispanic male who grew up in a small southern town, this is the most racist thing I have ever seen. My goodness this is horrible.
Imagine having your whole identity be a professional victim and than claiming it’s annoying when other people act like victims. This should be embarrassing to people of color.....myself included. Always being talked about as lesser individuals by people that look like me. It’s self loathing I will never understand. Specially when it’s being blamed on others.
This trailer is cringe and hilarious.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Been pointing out overrepresentation for black people and underrepresentation for Hispanic people for a while now. Nice to see it in a graph, even if just for SB commercials.
Cakedaddy

Today in racism

Post by Cakedaddy »

From an article about banning menthol cigarettes.
Some Black congresspeople have objected to a federal ban on grounds that making menthol cigarettes illegal will give police more opportunities to detain Black Americans
Wouldn't selling/having a banned cigarette be giving the police more opportunities to detain you?

"We don't like that law, because we know we'll break it."

Oh, there was this quote too:
NAACP backed the idea, saying “The tobacco industry is on a narrow quest for profit, and they have been killing us along the way. … It’s about time we prioritize the health and well-being of African Americans.”
Sooooo. . . .?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Anti-Semitic flyers being handed out in various places.

In my half of century on this Earth I've never met anyone who was massively racist against Jewish people. I know they exist thanks to Mel Gibson, but I've never encountered them. That makes the skeptic in me, along with recent history in a lot of hate crimes, wonder if this is real, assholes just trolling, or a false flag.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:00 am Anti-Semitic flyers being handed out in various places.

In my half of century on this Earth I've never met anyone who was massively racist against Jewish people. I know they exist thanks to Mel Gibson, but I've never encountered them. That makes the skeptic in me, along with recent history in a lot of hate crimes, wonder if this is real, assholes just trolling, or a false flag.
I've met several people who have blamed "The Jews" for lots of things. Like killing Jesus. Although, I haven't heard that one in a while.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

There are decades of data that suggest Jews are among the biggest receivers of hate crimes in the US. No idea why.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

5opz2qchbsj81.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Been contemplating that SCOTUS case (has it been heard yet?) about affirmative action policies at universities being against whites and asians.

The other day my girlfriend, when I was bitching about how my local pool favors the elderly in the swimming pool lap lanes who use them to WALK, said that I should write to the managers. She said I pay my dues as well, and I am entitled to use the facilities.

Well it seems that argument applies to AA. As an American citizen, I am entitled to not be discriminated against because of my race, creed, etc. There's nothing in the Constitution that says "except when some other race needs to be favored." Quite the contrary, in fact.

I submit AA is very much unconstitutional.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:08 pm I submit AA is very much unconstitutional.
I've always considered it a no brainer that it was unconstitutional. It purposely discriminates, no further examination needed. Racism does not end racism.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

You might want to look up what "diverse" means doctor.