Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Heh, "on Facebook.". It was the reddit post that killed them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Someone thought that was a good idea...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Just a collection of some racist shit that isn't racist because it's all aimed at whitey. Clearly we live in a healthy society:

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Sesame Place in hot water over slight by costumed character.

The video

It sure doesn't look good. That being said, I don't know the character. Is this something they would do? And why did the character initially say no to someone behind and to the right of the girls before the girls? That part isn't explained. Is there some backstory there? I also really want to know the race of the person in the costume.

I feel like we're not getting the full story in the video and article. Nobody working at a kid's park is this obviously racist unless they're trying to get fired or start a controversy. Is this their first day on the job and first time encountering black kids? Doubtful.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It doesn't, but good god, how easy is it to see out of those things? probably not very.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:00 pm New logo at a GA school.
Oooooooooops. Did people really not see this coming?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Got to appreciate honesty, if nothing else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:02 am Got to appreciate honesty, if nothing else.
I'll assume you verified his penis length.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I could go grosser but won't
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

James Franco's #metoo time out is apparently over as he's been cast as Fidel Castro in a biopic. That's got some Latinos screaming.

John Leguizamo thinks a Latino actor should have gotten it and thinks whitey is stealing "their stories".

Variety says Hollywood is making Latinos disappear.

I think the rise of the black demographic being more important to politicians and entertainers has done more to hurt the Latino community than a white dude being cast as Castro and WB cancelling a movie and a show (That is ALL about them trying to save $3B and not cancelling Latinos.)

LA Times is also mad about the Franco casting.

Last time I checked the story of Alexander Hamilton and the founding fathers was a cracker story featuring nothing but YT. Yet, there's a bunch of black and Latino actors in those roles rapping around stage. I don't seem to remember John Leguizamo, Variety, or the LA Times speaking out about that show.

Just sayin'! What's good for the goose...

Castro's daughter is a fan of the casting decision.

Call me crazy, but her opinion might have more importance than some of the others above.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Lots of people have pointed out to John that Franco's father and Castro came from the same small town in Spain.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Wait til they find out that Latinos are white people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:42 pm John Leguizamo thinks a Latino actor should have gotten it and thinks whitey is stealing "their stories".
Bill Maher is at war with the woke, and I'm here for it. He shreds Leguizamo's stance and points out his hypocrisy in the first few seconds then continues on to point out what a disaster this casting garbage is and how harmful it is to not just actors, but the people the woke think they're defending.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I wish this was parody.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Juneteenth mocking party was "mocking liberals" not racist
says this person who claims not to be racist
Znidarsic-Nicosia said the fried chicken was not meant as a racist trope but was simply a convenient food choice.

Znidarsic-Nicosia did admit to running an anonymous Twitter account that posted racist images and content but denied being racist. “I have made blatantly racist comments under that persona,” she said. “The culture of Twitter operates that way. It gives you an opportunity to be someone you’re not.”