Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Arrested.

That article also fails to identify the race of the attacker.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Why did the black man who is also a convicted murderer attack the Asian woman? Because of white supremacy...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:08 pm Why did the black man who is also a convicted murderer attack the Asian woman? Because of white supremacy...
There's really no problem that can't be blamed on white supremacy.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Bucs CB, who is black, tweets out Asian slur.

Claims he thought it meant "lame". It's worth noting that he has spoken out about racism he's had to deal with in his life.

I wonder if he learned anything from this "accident"?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

What was a joke on Twitter last week is now an opinion piece, although the wording for the link is the actual headline which is clearly stated as fact. An Asian college professor actually blames whitey for ALL racism. Granted, there's the caveat of only being "in the US", but she still absolutely makes the argument that the black convicted murderer attacked the Asian woman because of white supremacy.

Holy fuck these are real people...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

My days of not taking these people seriously is coming to a middle.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Another officer involved shooting that is immediately racist because the victim is black.
"He said they pulled him over because he had air fresheners hanging from the rearview mirror," the mother said, crying.
Do you know how dangerous it is for the MSM to be out there giving accounts of what happened based on second hand knowledge? Remember how Michael Brown "had his back turned to the officer and his hands up" until the details came out showing he was shot in the front, beat the shit out of the cop, tried to take his gun, walked away for a second but was approaching again? The witness who had given the MSM the bullshit story later recanted, but not before the city burned and people died. Now we've got a grieving mother being pumped for information from a kid who is probably going to tell a different version of events to his mother. Sure, it's possible that's the truth, but it's more likely he's not telling his mom about the traffic laws he broke (IF he did).

Also, no idea why the cop fired. I'm pretty sure that's against policy/law (although, that might vary from state to state and will probably depend on the victim's actions) and he's going to be crucified for it. And as wrong as that is, at what point are we going to question why a subculture in the U.S. thinks it is fine to have outstanding warrants? Remember, this is the core of why it's "racist" to ask for ID at the polls, because of outstanding warrants. And call me crazy, but I would think helping that subculture avoid getting warrants or learn how to deal with them would take priority over making sure they can vote for you...

Virginia cop fired for pepper spraying Army medic. The officer was Latino, so CNN is only focusing on the race of the Army medic.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:21 am Virginia cop fired for pepper spraying Army medic. The officer was Latino, so CNN is only focusing on the race of the Army medic.
If the account I read was true, the cops were on a serious power trip.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:29 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:21 am Virginia cop fired for pepper spraying Army medic. The officer was Latino, so CNN is only focusing on the race of the Army medic.
If the account I read was true, the cops were on a serious power trip.
Was it on the internet? :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Well, the body-cam footage was. He was told that it might be bad for his career if he didn't let it drop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:21 am Another officer involved shooting that is immediately racist because the victim is black.
Oops...wrong weapon...

I guess he actually says "Taser" during the shooting. There's body cam footage of the whole thing. That's a costly mistake. I wonder what the long term repercussions are going to be? Redesign of the taser? New policies towards where one carries tasers?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Non-lethals ONLY should be standard for regular patrol officers. Yeah, sometimes they're lethal anyway, but it's better than the standard "empty the mag" policy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:20 pm Non-lethals ONLY should be standard for regular patrol officers. Yeah, sometimes they're lethal anyway, but it's better than the standard "empty the mag" policy.
I have a response to that, but I'm not in the mood today. Way too busy.

More on the most recent incident.

I'm guessing the officer who shot him isn't white because CNN doesn't mention his race. We shall see.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I usually don't read posts longer than 5 sentences, anyway.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:35 pm I usually don't read posts longer than 5 sentences, anyway.
I was going to include pictures to keep your attention.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 pm Easily my favorite news story of the week:

Asian man tries to sexually assault a white woman to fight anti-Asian racism. The twist? She was Asian.
Just wow.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

White supremecy strikes again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »