Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe he just has jungle fever?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Nothing was tried? They already banned guns.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Nothing was tried? They already banned guns.
No, they cannot ban guns.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

All black Golden Girls cast for one time charity event.

I really don't give a shit, but if Downey and Depp got together to redo Sanford and Son for a one night charity event people would be screaming about cultural appropriation. We need to completely get rid of that phrase.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

She sounds crazy. Probably has a UTI.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

This headline showcases how the MSM pushes racism and divides us.

Hey, remember in the 80s and 90s when money from football was used to fund female sports, and that was a-ok because it was ending sexism? Now the narrative is changed to fit the needs of 2020.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Alisha Ebrahimji fucking sucks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: This headline showcases how the MSM pushes racism and divides us.

Hey, remember in the 80s and 90s when money from football was used to fund female sports, and that was a-ok because it was ending sexism? Now the narrative is changed to fit the needs of 2020.
GORDON wrote: Alisha Ebrahimji fucking sucks.
Is she factually wrong?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Is she factually wrong?
Is it factually wrong to say that all married women are just really expensive prostitutes?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

It is possible to be 100% factually correct, and also a fucking asshole, at the same time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Is she factually wrong?
Is it factually wrong to say that all married women are just really expensive prostitutes?
About half of women say they out-earn or make the same amount as their husbands or partners, according to a new survey from TD Ameritrade.
So... yes?

I dunno, my wife says she never cared about money, I could have been a starving artist since the sex is so good. Something like that.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I made an argument once a long time ago that hot women don't date homeless men (living under the bridge kind, not the couch-surfing kind), so everyone cares about money to an extent. I don't mean this as an insult, AT ALL.... but I recognize it's pretty nice to not have access to $ as a thing that doesn't stress you out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I made an argument once a long time ago that hot women don't date homeless men (living under the bridge kind, not the couch-surfing kind),
Ever met a hot and/or mentally stable homeless man?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I made an argument once a long time ago that hot women don't date homeless men (living under the bridge kind, not the couch-surfing kind),
Ever met a hot and/or mentally stable homeless man?
Same question except women.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I dunno, my wife says she never cared about money, I could have been a starving artist since the sex is so good. Something like that.
I laughed. Pumping up your husband's ego is easy to do when there's cash to pay the bills.
TheCatt wrote: So... yes?
Then make it spouses. You understood the point.
TheCatt wrote: About half of women say they out-earn or make the same amount as their husbands or partners, according to a new survey from TD Ameritrade.
You also just pissed off feminists who want to be paid more than men.

As for the original question, you can be "factual correct" about something, yet still paint it in completely different ways to fit whatever your argument is for that day. It doesn't make the tactic correct or absolve it from being divisive and manipulative.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: s for the original question, you can be "factual correct" about something, yet still paint it in completely different ways to fit whatever your argument is for that day. It doesn't make the tactic correct or absolve it from being divisive and manipulative.
Right, so I don't think it's inherently about race, but it's an unintended side effect of which sports are popular and which sports black athletes have been dominating.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: s for the original question, you can be "factual correct" about something, yet still paint it in completely different ways to fit whatever your argument is for that day. It doesn't make the tactic correct or absolve it from being divisive and manipulative.
Right, so I don't think it's inherently about race, but it's an unintended side effect of which sports are popular and which sports black athletes have been dominating.
Exactly, but people like Alisha make it about race, and make baiting headlines.