Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

The caudacity of catt to try and defend it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

"Hacking them," probably.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

This kid must have ingested everything said on this forum for the last 20 years. All of us made his conclusions years ago..... the current culture is going to lead nowhere good.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:25 pm This kid must have ingested everything said on this forum for the last 20 years. All of us made his conclusions years ago..... the current culture is going to lead nowhere good.
I genuinely don't see how we get out of this current climate without bloodshed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

CNN says if white people use memes/gifs of black people, it's "Digital Blackface".

First of all, the blatant racism being ignored is so fucking telling. A rule for whitey, but not for all other races?

Secondly, the response online has been pretty funny because according to the denizens of the web, this isn't even "digital blackface". They say digital blackface is when a white person creates a fake online persona to imitate a black person.

End of the day, this is race baiting. This is creating controversy where there is none. It's also doing so at the expense of one race. It further divides people by stoking the flames of racism.

When a white guy goes into a grocery store in Buffalo with the intent of killing black people, CNN and their ilk (ALL of the MSM outlets) will never take responsibility for their part in it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

but it's NEWS and one needs to be well informed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

If you're wondering:
White is the largest single ethnic group in Scotland, comprising 96.02% of the population.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:58 pm White is the largest single ethnic group in Scotland, comprising 96.02% of the population.
Yeah, I mean, "duh"
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I got racismed today.

I prefer the YMCA lap pool in the bad part of town. For some reason it's nicer than the one near my house, has the most lap lanes that are open more often. And last night I had a slumber party across town, so hitting the lap pool on the way home made sense. I don't usually go that early in the morning.

Anyway I got in there, and all lanes had a swimmer. I analyzed at each lane to see who would have the pleasure of my company, and all of them had a big male burly swimmer, like me. It makes it tight to share a lane with another big dude. Except for one lane that had a petite little black woman, swimming slowly with bad form. I had just missed her turn around so I jumped in that lane and started getting my goggles together, waiting for her to come back and I could say "hi we're sharing a lane i'll be on this side." I hate when people don't make their presence known and then i slam into them because I don't know they're there.

Anyway the lifeguard immediately comes over to me (young white kid) and he asks if I asked her if I could share her lane. I chuckled, said no, I don't ask, i'll just let her know when she gets back here. Because we all have to share lanes when it's full.

He sort of grimaced, "Yeah but I think she has problems and it isn't a good idea to share her lane."

I assumed he meant she had some sort of disability or something, which would explain her shitty swim form. I just said, "Fine, whatever, I'll just use this lane." I moved over one, met the woman (she was at the far end when I looked and I didn't notice she was a she) when she got to the end. "Mind if I cut in?" but it wasn't really a question, "Sure no problem" she returned, even though it probably was because no one likes sharing lanes.

So I put on my goggles, and swam a length, and stopped at the other end to do a gear adjustment. I popped up just in time to hear that black woman yelling at her friend, "It's always the black people they do it to, all these white people in here and he wants to force out the black people. Fuck all these white people. I'm leaving, too many white people here anyway."

I didn't even look at her, but I did take her newly open lane.

I have no idea what happened in her poison, snake-writhing brain, but I feel like I got hate crimed.

Scott Adams got cancelled for saying it, but I'm damned sure not going to try and share a lane with a black person there, again. Not worth the trouble of encountering a broken brain.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:33 am And last night I had a slumber party across town
Gross.

As for your story, people can say whatever they want about "only whitey can be racist", "black people don't have the power to be racist", etc., but the reality is that one of those races can very openly use racial slurs towards the other, be openly racist, and so on without fear of consequences. The other race doing so would get them cancelled/fired/arrested immediately.

Who has "the power"?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:52 pm
GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:33 am And last night I had a slumber party across town
Gross.
I hadn't even been home yet, so I guess one could say I did the lap-swimming-of-shame.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:06 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:52 pm
Gross.
I hadn't even been home yet, so I guess one could say I did the lap-swimming-of-shame.
Did you shower before you got into the pool?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Always. I'm not an animal. And I get irritated at those who don't, and jump in, and immediately use pool water to rinse the grease off their faces. Because that's fucking nasty.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Ok, because I was on the black lady's side if not.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:33 am I hate when people don't make their presence known and then i slam into them because I don't know they're there.
A FUCKING MEN. Someone did a hop-in to mme, and we nearly collided once.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

White supremacy at its finest.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

John Leguizamo seems like a massive douchenozzle.

The more he opens his mouth, the more he displays his ignorance and narcissism. This is the second time he's displayed his lack of brain cells in the last 6 months or so over a casting decision.
He said: "No, I will not be watching. They could've included a Latin character. I was groundbreaking and they stopped the groundbreaking."
Hey stupid cunt. If the IP doesn't have it, why the fuck should one be created? Fans HATE that shit. End of the day, they're the ones paying your salary and for the film to be made. They're kind of important.

Also, you didn't play a Latino in the first SMB movie. You played a fucking Italian. How dumb are you? Actually, I should ask, "How racist are you?"

As a commentor points out:
Colombian-American actor upset that there is no Latin representation in a movie about Italian plumbers created by the Japanese, that has a cast which includes: several African Americans, two Jewish Americans, and (respectfully as possible) whatever Anya Taylor-Joy considers herself to be. Seriously, her IMDB says "Her father is Scottish who was born in South America, and her mother is Spanish-English who was born in Zambia in Africa, to an English diplomat father and a Spanish mother from Barcelona. Anya lived her childhood between Argentina and England." Sounds pretty inclusive to me.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Is he starting a career in comedy?