40 aint no joke - General fitness thread

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I haven't seen that website in decades.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sign the contract, do the years, and if both parties don't want to re-up, then it will dissolve painlessly.
This is actually a genuinely good idea and would save lives. Although, the counterpoint would be that golddiggers murdering their spouses prior to the end of the contract would go WAY up. You'd have to have legislation in place to protect both parties upon the marriage contract ending that covers the kids, support, properties, pets, etc.

As for wives who lost their sex drives, there's a lot of reasons, some natural, some not so much. However, the fact remains that a wife who isn't sexually satisfying her husband shouldn't be shocked if he cheats on her (and vice versa). And what causes a LOT of problems in our society is that many women think that's absolute bullshit. Combine that with them winning most divorce cases and men who remarry younger women being considered scum, and that's why men murder their wives.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Changed my diet slightly and I'm down a notch in the belt. Sometimes two depending on what pants I'm wearing.

Speaking of them, I'm easily fitting into a pair of jeans I had buried as they were too snug a few months ago.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

273909937_10160495747040992_8309291828154782579_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Around the start of 2012, I took up biking. It was rough, but I was able to make it to 50 miles by summer. I got a mountain bike and a road bike to follow, often spending 2-3 hours MTBing, or up to 100 mile bike rides.

Back in 2017, I did a 100 mile ride, and my back was in massive pain. Turns out of my my spinal discs had the little wings crack off, and it shifted to where it should not be: Spondylolisthesis. Since then I've struggled to be on the bike as much, sometimes being able to make it to about an hour. But I had a bunch of other small issues pop up. Foot pain, knee pain, some other random injuries. A surgery.

I committed to riding more this year, and have been over 100 miles per week 3 weeks in a row, and en route to a 4th this week with a 43 mile ride today. (Although I just realized I'm on vacation Fri-Mon, so maybe not). My back still hurts, especially if I stand or bike too long, but so far it's been manageable.

40s are a bitch.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

CHECK ENGINE
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »