Reproductive Health

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Sperm quality declining in the U.S.

Maybe, just maybe, it has to do with our high stress lifestyles and the poison we're being fed?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Reproductive Health

Post by thibodeaux »

It's the same as whatever is making the frogs gay.
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

There have been experiments done to study what happens when rats overpopulate a space. I could tell you what happened, but it'd probably be considered hate speech.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:23 pm U.S. population declining.
Fine. Bring me the womens and I'll put babies in them.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Here they come!

TheCatt
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:36 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:23 pm U.S. population declining.
Fine. Bring me the womens and I'll put babies in them.
Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:41 pm Here they come!

Well, nevermind, let's die out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Misogynist!

or

Male Privilege!

Whichever is funnier.
GORDON
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by GORDON »

If it's a requirement, I'll take far left. Y'all share the rest.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Reproductive Health

Post by thibodeaux »

"There's *tons* of women in STEM....just not very many."
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:34 pm "There's *tons* of women in STEM....just not very many."
True story: Had a Zoom call with a vendor yesterday. Was shocked to see the tech I had been emailing was an attractive and fit young woman. My first thought was, "This poor unicorn probably gets hit on non-stop."
GORDON
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:51 pm
thibodeaux wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:34 pm "There's *tons* of women in STEM....just not very many."
True story: Had a Zoom call with a vendor yesterday. Was shocked to see the tech I had been emailing was an attractive and fit young woman. My first thought was, "This poor unicorn probably gets hit on non-stop."
"I hired a 90 pound hot woman to lug 70 pound TV's out of the warehouse.... for you."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:27 pm It's the same as whatever is making the frogs gay.
Air pollution makes flies gay
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Wife comes home to find her husband and his guy friend having sex.

"What the hell is going on!? Are you gay!?"
"It's this damn air pollution!"
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

Your cell phone is probably making you shoot blanks.

Seriously though, sperm count worldwide being down 50% is alarming.
Leisher
Site Admin

Reproductive Health

Post by Leisher »

It's a myth that women age out of wanting sex.

They just don't want to have sex with you.