DDP Yoga

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

DDP is a former pro wrestler who developed this yoga system that all these former wrestlers and athletes swear by. Guys whose bodies are broken down from activity. Apparently, it's designed to really help strengthen your body and restore mobility and whatnot.

Anyway, I had been considering giving it a go due to stuff I've heard about it (and I'm way too out of shape to jump into HIIT, P90X, etc.), then I found out that being a vet gets me 50% off. That's a 1 year subscription to the app/program with full access (videos, workouts, recipes, forums, etc.) and I paid $35.

Additionally, if you sign up by Jan 31st, you're also eligible to be in the $1,000,000 challenge.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by GORDON »

50% off... what? A studio membership?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by TheCatt »

This board needs a !rmindme feature so I can see what LEisher's done 1 year from now.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: 50% off... what? A studio membership?
Leisher wrote: That's a 1 year subscription to the app/program with full access (videos, workouts, recipes, forums, etc.) and I paid $35.
I don't know how else to word that...?
TheCatt wrote: This board needs a !rmindme feature so I can see what LEisher's done 1 year from now.
Right? I'd be fine having you clowns hounding me about my progress. At some point I either show progress or admit defeat. It'd be motivating.

I'm going to take the "Before" pictures tonight. Already have time scheduled with NASA to have them point a satellite my way.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by TheCatt »

Before Leisher, the Great Wall was the only visible object on Earth from space.

One thing I've been finding is how much all those little muscle matter. I've been in PT for the past 3 weeks for my spine thing, and I cannot believe the # of little muscles that impact it, based on all the different exercises I have to do.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

I'm actually pretty excited to see if this resolves my lower back issues.

Bad backs run in the family, and our memory foam mattress is dogshit. I don't recommend them. Plus, there's the whole slouched over a PC thing...

I want to do the Yoga to just resolve issues, gain flexibility, and get me ready for more strenuous stuff.
GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by GORDON »

I do a lot of back work in the gym. WHen skiing, the instructor was like, "Don't bend over like that, your back will get tired fast." But ha, no.

Anyway, every time I see the DDP in the title, I think, "Double, DOUBLE Penetration."

Leisher's poor, abused, devastated butthole.
Cakedaddy

DDP Yoga

Post by Cakedaddy »

The extra D for the double dose of penetration.
TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by TheCatt »

I always think Dance Dance Revolution, but I guess the letters are a little off.
Leisher wrote: I'm actually pretty excited to see if this resolves my lower back issues.
It should. I'm surprised how much better my back is after just 3 weeks, btw.
GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by GORDON »

I do a shitload of reverse situps, bent over a rack, and then extend out my back. I started sleeping a lot better once those lower back muscles were tones up.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Anyway, every time I see the DDP in the title, I think, "Double, DOUBLE Penetration."

Leisher's poor, abused, devastated butthole.
I'm flattered that your homosexual desires always steer towards me, but as I've told you about a billion times, no thank you.

FYI: Diamond Dallas Page.
TheCatt wrote: It should. I'm surprised how much better my back is after just 3 weeks, btw.
I had no back issues when I was doing the Wii Fit Yoga, and I remember the P90X yoga being one of the toughest workouts ever. This should be fun.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

aaaaand my wife just fucked up my timing.

She wants to do the program with me, so now I'm in a holding pattern.

I've been doing my best to eat right lately, but I guess I'll do some Wii Fit Yoga until she's ready to go.
TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: aaaaand my wife just fucked up my timing.

I've been doing my best to eat right lately, but I guess I'll do some Wii Fit Yoga until she's ready to go.
So... one year later... still holding?
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: aaaaand my wife just fucked up my timing.

So... one year later... still holding?
Completely forgot I had it...